“A warm homestay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
We will take care as our Family Members
Our Guest doing some cooking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

brianurb
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“A warm homestay”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This place is a great place to stay. No doubt, the beds are comfortable and the bathrooms/showers are clean, but the best parts of staying here (for me) was the warm, family atmospher created by Dharma and his wife. They certainly make you feel at home and they are such kind people who love their country and will tell you all about it. Also, the views from the house are incredible. You really get to experience life as a Nepali here, and that’s priceless.

Date of stay: February 2017
Nov 27, 2017
Many thanks for your honest comment and we are delighted that you feel like your home during your last stay..which is very crucial point to us.

Hope to see you soon here.

Regards
Khadka Family
Delaney M
“Home away from home”
Reviewed November 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed here for three weeks over the summer and I very much consider this my Nepali home. Dharma and his family not only gave me a lovely place to stay but they welcomed me into their family.
The location is AMAZING! I would walk to the center of town on my time off for a coffee, some fruit, and some time on the water. It is about a 20 minute walk which brings you through the village, past some farm animals, over a river, and even past a very jungle like field. It was the perfect distance, and that walk was one of my favorite parts of my stay.
The view of the mountains from this home is unreal. waking up early to visit the roof deck is a must. Even after three weeks, it never ceased to take my breath away.
I cannot wait of my next visit to Nepal and I will without a doubt be staying with Dharma and his family. Cannot miss out on hot tea, board games, Dhal Baht, family, and feeling like a part of their beautiful community.

Date of stay: May 2017
Hi Delaney,
That's so cool you love our place and you enjoyed the Daal Bhat. Still there are lots of local Nepali recipes which you may love.
Eagerly waiting to host for your next visit.
Jz_006
Singapore, Singapore
“Best home stay”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in December 2015

Very friendly host! We stayed with the couple and their Son whom treat us like their family! Every morning they make sure we get our blessing (TIKA) before gg out... I had a very memorable and enjoyable time... it's very down to earth and away from the city in! Love the place! Peaceful!

Date of stay: December 2015
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind comment.
Hope the blessing Tika is directing you a successful journey in your life wherever you are.
Jason L
“Great Hosts!”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed with Dharma and his family for a month last year during my volunteering trip. They are fantastic hosts who took care of our every need from transport to day trips around Pokhara! The rooms were spacious and clean and traditional Nepalese meals are provided every day!

Date of stay: May 2016
Nov 27, 2017
we are glad that you love Nepali daal Bhat.

Waiting to see you again here.
Bree O
Gosford, Australia
“Beautiful home stay”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I had a wonderful time staying at Dharma and Shanti’s place they are extremely accommodating and friendly and the place is always very tidy. Good place to stay when you want an authentic Nepalese experience (with modern amenities).

Date of stay: January 2017
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you so much for commenting your good words on the place and rooms we provided.

Love to see you again.

Love from Khadka Family
Mark C
“Way beyond what we expected... 5 stars all round”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

wonderful location with some fantastic views, couldn't ask for a more chilled out place to relax.

Very friendly hosts offering fine local cuisine.

Would definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2017
Your age range 35-49
Nov 27, 2017
We are eager to host you again when you come back to Nepal . Don't forget to give us a shout.
DavidKTC
Madrid, Spain
“Home”
Reviewed November 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Dharma and family provide the perfect environment to make you feel like at home.
Very nice view of the Annapurna range from the attic. 15 minutes walk to Lakeside, 5 min by bus. Great choice, can't recommend it enough.

Date of stay: July 2017
Nov 27, 2017
Many thanks David for you short and perfect review ..we are very much delighted to host you on our house. Please don't forget to recommend us to your family and relatives.
Hope to see you soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing