“Poon Hill Hike”

Ranked #10 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky Treks is managed by Locals Professional trekking Guides in Nepal with over 20 years . Big Sky Treks has the best team members with good quality services and itineraries, including various hiking and trekking trails, outdoor and adventure itineraries, cultural and theme tours, home stay experience and so on. We also provide customized itineraries with detailed information which can meet your needs. More importantly, we believe that the sustainability of Big Sky Treks depends on creating lifelong travel memories for each and every travelers in Nepal. Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along. Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Very helpful guide called black tea (Bhakti) & friendly porter to carry backpacks... Great management for transportation, accomodation, etc. Having a really great time for days staying in Kathmandu, Pokhara & journey of Poon Hill hiking.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Hi dear Friend
I am really happy to see your Great and Excellent review in TripAdvisor
Thank you so much for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor, we are always try our best for our Guest to make a memorable trip in Nepal

All reviews
"lifetime experience"
"tea house"
"annapurna base camp"

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Bhakti cares on his guests, and he cares on the living of his porters, and in return the whole team cares about you. I have no doubt to explore other areas in Nepal with Bhakti in the future.

4  Thank 487jackyl

Hi dear Jacky Lam

Reviewed May 30, 2017

Bhakti is experience and reliable hiking guide. He took good care of our team and explained well to us. He helped us on our gadget preparation to ensure our safety during the hiking tour.
One of our teammate was sick and not able to proceed. Bhakti coordinated us well and arranged his mates to help us to complete the whole journey. He always the last person in the line, to ensure our security.
Recommended to take Bhakti as your guide if you are planning to have a hiking trip in Nepal.

5  Thank Nicode123

Hi dear Nicodel

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Trekking to EBC is really a lifetime experienced for me and we were so lucky to have Bhakti as our guide. We all really have fun together and we share all the ups and downs together too. Bhakti is such a patient and motivated guide. If it's not because of his encouragement and motivation, I would have gave up half way! It is such a memorable trip for me and I think for all my friends too....Nepal trekking, once is not enough! I will be back again for another trekking in the future and of course will engage with Bhakti and Big Sky Trek again.

5  Thank Joelie C
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Dear Joelie C,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal
I am really happy to choose me as your trekking Guide and do trekking with me. We had great time a lot of fun during the EBC trekking . I am Very happy to see your Great review on TripAdvisor and You mention about during the trekking I motivated and Encouragement , it is true You came nepal such a far place and your main Target is reach on EBC , You are almost there and Want to gave up it makes me feel so sad and uneasy so I give gave you a lot Courage, finally we reach in EBC and we had great time and very nice moment this things very hard to share .
Thank you so much share your feeling on TripAdvisor with Excellent review , which is encourage to visit other trekkers and trek with Big Sky treks and our team

Naturally Nepal Once is not enough it is true, we are always waiting for you and ready to do trekking with you and yours friends

Again thank you so much for Great review
warm Regards