“Reliable guide”

Ranked #10 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky Treks is managed by Locals Professional trekking Guides in Nepal with over 20 years . Big Sky Treks has the best team members with good quality services and itineraries, including various hiking and trekking trails, outdoor and adventure itineraries, cultural and theme tours, home stay experience and so on. We also provide customized itineraries with detailed information which can meet your needs. More importantly, we believe that the sustainability of Big Sky Treks depends on creating lifelong travel memories for each and every travelers in Nepal. Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along. Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!
Reviewed May 30, 2017

Bhakti is experience and reliable hiking guide. He took good care of our team and explained well to us. He helped us on our gadget preparation to ensure our safety during the hiking tour.
One of our teammate was sick and not able to proceed. Bhakti coordinated us well and arranged his mates to help us to complete the whole journey. He always the last person in the line, to ensure our security.
Recommended to take Bhakti as your guide if you are planning to have a hiking trip in Nepal.

5  Thank Nicode123
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Hi dear Nicodel
Namaste and greeting from Nepal
I am really happy to see your Great and Excellent review in TripAdvisor
Thank you so much for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor, we are always try our best for our Guest to make a memorable trip in Nepal

Hope see you in Future for next Nepal Trips

"lifetime experience"
"tea house"
"annapurna base camp"

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

Trekking to EBC is really a lifetime experienced for me and we were so lucky to have Bhakti as our guide. We all really have fun together and we share all the ups and downs together too. Bhakti is such a patient and motivated guide. If it's not because of his encouragement and motivation, I would have gave up half way! It is such a memorable trip for me and I think for all my friends too....Nepal trekking, once is not enough! I will be back again for another trekking in the future and of course will engage with Bhakti and Big Sky Trek again.

5  Thank Joelie C
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Dear Joelie C,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal
I am really happy to choose me as your trekking Guide and do trekking with me. We had great time a lot of fun during the EBC trekking . I am Very happy to see your Great review on TripAdvisor and You mention about during the trekking I motivated and Encouragement , it is true You came nepal such a far place and your main Target is reach on EBC , You are almost there and Want to gave up it makes me feel so sad and uneasy so I give gave you a lot Courage, finally we reach in EBC and we had great time and very nice moment this things very hard to share .
Thank you so much share your feeling on TripAdvisor with Excellent review , which is encourage to visit other trekkers and trek with Big Sky treks and our team

Naturally Nepal Once is not enough it is true, we are always waiting for you and ready to do trekking with you and yours friends

Again thank you so much for Great review

Reviewed May 25, 2017

I have joined a Poonhill 4 days trip
I enjoy going with Bhakti (Black tea). He is always caring of your status and needs. He also very familiar with good spot on taking photos.
His English is good and it is happy to chat with him, he is willing to teach you many things regarding mountains and Nepal local.

4  Thank Ivan K

Dear Ivan Ko
Namaste and greeting from Nepal
Thanks for choosing me as your Trekking Guide
Really we had great time during our trekking to Ghorepani Poonhill Treks
Hope See you Next time for another Great Trek in Nepal Himalayas

Thanks once again for your feedback on TripAdvisor

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 22, 2017

This is our first time hiking in Nepal. We took 8hrs local bus from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. Quite interested to see on top of bus carries those animals such chicken, goats... as we never saw it before in our country. We arrived Syabrubesi about 6pm and stay a night in Syabrubesi .Started our hiking at 2nd days. I can't to explain the scenery we saw it when we hiking really beautiful. Until now I still can remember it. Bhakit is an experiences tour guide and well managed. Thanks Bhakti gave us a great experiences. See you next time.

4  Thank Angel08051978

Dear Angel ,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal. I am so happy to see your Excellent review on Social Site TripAdvisor.
Happy to hear that you were fully satisfied from our services during your Nepal trips .
I hope you will give me chance to serve you again in Nepal

See more reviews
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Quite tough but was a amazing and wonderful memorable trip. thanks u for Bhakti and the portals supported our 16 people team all the way to the ABC without injured. the reason behind was because of the believe in - "Fun and Safe" for the 7days hiking. appreciate bhakti and the team, u all entitled the best ever. hope u to see guys again Sept 2018 with my children this round for another amazing life journey experience and create a wonderful memory moments. together we are ONE.

4  Thank Marcus T

Hi Dear Marcus ,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal
I am really happy to see your review on TripAdvisor. You and all friends are very happy and Satisfied with our Services
I am So glad to hear you and your Family have another Great Nepal trip coming Year I am looking forward to you and your family . you are always welcome to Nepal

Again Thank you so much for your Excellent Review