“ABC”

Ranked #10 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky Treks is managed by Locals Professional trekking Guides in Nepal with over 20 years . Big Sky Treks has the best team members with good quality services and itineraries, including various hiking and trekking trails, outdoor and adventure itineraries, cultural and theme tours, home stay experience and so on. We also provide customized itineraries with detailed information which can meet your needs. More importantly, we believe that the sustainability of Big Sky Treks depends on creating lifelong travel memories for each and every travelers in Nepal. Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along. Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Quite tough but was a amazing and wonderful memorable trip. thanks u for Bhakti and the portals supported our 16 people team all the way to the ABC without injured. the reason behind was because of the believe in - "Fun and Safe" for the 7days hiking. appreciate bhakti and the team, u all entitled the best ever. hope u to see guys again Sept 2018 with my children this round for another amazing life journey experience and create a wonderful memory moments. together we are ONE.

4  Thank Marcus T
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Hi Dear Marcus ,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal
I am really happy to see your review on TripAdvisor. You and all friends are very happy and Satisfied with our Services
I am So glad to hear you and your Family have another Great Nepal trip coming Year I am looking forward to you and your family . you are always welcome to Nepal

Again Thank you so much for your Excellent Review

"lifetime experience"
"tea house"
"annapurna base camp"

Reviewed May 20, 2017

I've gained an excellent adventure experience in Nepal. Bhakti is our tour guide, with his rich experience & networks, he well managed our journey on the right track. For instance, traffic is a super uncertain matter in Nepal, the demand of vehicle is extremely high but time is relatively less. He could deal with it & arranged us a private car to drive us for departure during their new year holiday. It provided us with a safe & trustful experience.

We shared a lot of local stories & culture in our sharing time. We talked a lot of the changes of Nepal's tourism industry. A lot of fun & memories!!! :))) Thank you so much! Bhakti!!!

4  Thank Andries Y
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Andries Yuk,
Namaste and Greeting from Nepal ,
Thank you for your Excellent review on TripAdvisor social Site . I am happy to hear that you were fully satisfied from our services during your Nepal trips . During trekking I like to share with you Nepali lifestyle , culture and many other things
I hope you will give me chance to serve you again in Nepal

warm Regards

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Amazing is an understatement!!!! Bhakti are professional and responsible. Thank you for a lifetime experience.

3  Thank yu-ju L

Dear yu-ju L
Namaste and greeting from Nepal

I am really happy to see your great review on TripAdvisor . Thank you for choosing Big sky Treks and Expeditions for your Nepal Trip.
Hope to see you again for another trek.

Have a great time
Warm regards
Big Sky Treks And Expeditions

Reviewed May 16, 2017

My friends and I arranged for the Langtang trek in April 2015. Despite it being 2 years ago, I still remember greatly about the beauty of the trek and the hospitality provided by Bhakti and his team to us.

I was always the slowest in the group but he Bhakti never rushed me to walk faster or keep up with the pace with my group. Most of the time, it would only be me and him. Even if he needs to go over to secure our accomodation first, he will make sure that there would be 2 of his teammates around. They are porters, carrying all our big, heavy loads but because of my slow movement, they could not reach the accomodation early. However, all they did was support me and told me it's getting nearer, and nearer. They even asked if I needed some hot tea to rest before moving on especially on one of the days there was quite a huge snow shower, not to the extreme of a snow storm but definitely superbly cold. They took care of us a lot.

Seriously, a lot of care was given just to make sure we are safe and happy. I am grateful for all the great hospitality they have provided. He also helped us take a lot of great photos and has a general knowledge of birds.

Choosing Bhakti (Big Sky Treks and Expeditions) was a great choice of ours and it would be yours too. I would like to thank Bhakti, and team for every great experience in Nepal.

4  Thank CC2222

Dear Cherryl Lylyl ,
Namaste and greeting from Big sky treks and Expeditions

I am so glad to read that you had great time during our Langtang Trek . After reading your great review it reminds me our special experiences from our treks.
It is my duty to take care all the Member during the Nepal trips and you had realized what we had done for you and groups. I am very grateful with you to hear from you . I hope you will give me some chance to do some other treks in Nepal in near future

warm regards