“Trek with Bhakti”

Ranked #10 of 143 Outdoor Activities in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Big Sky Treks is managed by Locals Professional trekking Guides in Nepal with over 20 years . Big Sky Treks has the best team members with good quality services and itineraries, including various hiking and trekking trails, outdoor and adventure itineraries, cultural and theme tours, home stay experience and so on. We also provide customized itineraries with detailed information which can meet your needs. More importantly, we believe that the sustainability of Big Sky Treks depends on creating lifelong travel memories for each and every travelers in Nepal. Come and join us! Bring your backpack with you and let us show you around Nepal. We promise that you will start your journey in Nepal as a customer of us but last as a friend. This is what we have been doing all along. Explore Nepal Himalayas! Touch Your Big Sky!
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Amazing is an understatement!!!! Bhakti are professional and responsible. Thank you for a lifetime experience.

3  Thank yu-ju L
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear yu-ju L
Namaste and greeting from Nepal

I am really happy to see your great review on TripAdvisor . Thank you for choosing Big sky Treks and Expeditions for your Nepal Trip.
Hope to see you again for another trek.

Have a great time

"lifetime experience"
"tea house"
"annapurna base camp"

Reviewed May 16, 2017

My friends and I arranged for the Langtang trek in April 2015. Despite it being 2 years ago, I still remember greatly about the beauty of the trek and the hospitality provided by Bhakti and his team to us.

I was always the slowest in the group but he Bhakti never rushed me to walk faster or keep up with the pace with my group. Most of the time, it would only be me and him. Even if he needs to go over to secure our accomodation first, he will make sure that there would be 2 of his teammates around. They are porters, carrying all our big, heavy loads but because of my slow movement, they could not reach the accomodation early. However, all they did was support me and told me it's getting nearer, and nearer. They even asked if I needed some hot tea to rest before moving on especially on one of the days there was quite a huge snow shower, not to the extreme of a snow storm but definitely superbly cold. They took care of us a lot.

Seriously, a lot of care was given just to make sure we are safe and happy. I am grateful for all the great hospitality they have provided. He also helped us take a lot of great photos and has a general knowledge of birds.

Choosing Bhakti (Big Sky Treks and Expeditions) was a great choice of ours and it would be yours too. I would like to thank Bhakti, and team for every great experience in Nepal.

4  Thank CC2222

Dear Cherryl Lylyl ,
Namaste and greeting from Big sky treks and Expeditions

I am so glad to read that you had great time during our Langtang Trek . After reading your great review it reminds me our special experiences from our treks.
It is my duty to take care all the Member during the Nepal trips and you had realized what we had done for you and groups. I am very grateful with you to hear from you . I hope you will give me some chance to do some other treks in Nepal in near future

warm regards

Reviewed May 13, 2017

had a great time with bhakti during an ABC trek. he planned the accommodations and transports for us and the trip is smooth and fun. Highly recommended

4  Thank Ah J

Dear Ah J,
Namaste and greeting from Nepal
Thanks for choosing me as your Trekking Guide
Really we had great time during our trek to Annapurna Base Camp ( ABC)
It is my responsibility to manage all services while you are here .

Thanks once again for your feedback on TripAdvisor

Warm Regards

Reviewed May 8, 2017

I would like to give all my recommendation to Big Sky especially Bhakti, Arjun and Bharat !!! They are all very kind to us and gave us all the suport we needed before, during the trip and even after the trip !

Before flying to Nepal we were just contacting via email and Bhakti has given us a detailed itinerary of the trip and the equipments' list for trekking in case we have forgotten something before we started trekking. Because the highest altitude of this trekking route is at 3210m, we were worried about the high altitude sickness as this was our first to reach such high altitude, Bhakti assured us that it was seldom happened in this route if we trekked slowly pace by pace. His assurance and detailed planning of the trip gave us confidence in completing the whole route !

During the trekking journey, as Bhakti was on another trekking, we were led by Arjun, a professional, passionate and friendly guide. He shared all his trekking experience with us and we talked about many issues about Nepal we had a lot more understanding in the culture and history of Nepal ! Arjun and Bharat (our porter) took good care of us during the whole journey and always assured us for enjoying the whole trip rather than chasing the schedule of the trip (We were on schedule anyway :P). Arjun settled all our meals and accommodations during the whole trip and provided many fruits during trekking and made sure that we are in healthy condition to trek! Our porter Bharat also deserves a credit as he was so professional because he could trek in a very fast pace even helping us to carry our heavy backpack. Except for trekking, Arjun also gave us a good care in the city of Nepal. He picked up when we arrived in Kathmandu and took us to sightsee the capital of Nepal - Kathmandu and also the urban part of Pokhara. He also accompanied us to the airport when we left Nepal and we are now good friend after the trip :D !

We feel so grateful and want to give all of our gratitude to Bhakti, Arjun and Bharat !!!

If you plan to trek in Pokhara hill or Annapurna or even the hardest Everest, you are finding the right companion to guide you !!!

4  Thank Tom_Kwan
Big Sky Treks A, Owner at Big Sky Treks and Expeditions, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear Tom Kwan,
Namaste and greeting from Big Sky Treks Team ,
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the trekking with our team and like the services which we provided . We are always ready to work in a good team with our trekkers , as you know our Guides and Porters are very honest , helpful and Hard working persons .

Thanks once again for your Beautiful words about our Company