“great manager and an excellent hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel View Point

Hotel View Point
Ranked #34 of 101 Hotels in Pokhara
Mantes-la-Jolie, France
“great manager and an excellent hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I booked the room when i arrived in nepal at kathmandu, putting my trust in my guide, and i have to say thatmy hopes have been fulfilled
- great manager and staff
- a very nice view from the room/roof
- i choose a standard room but it was really nice, clean, peacefull.
- complimentary full breakfast

i'll come back next year, before and after Annapurna treck !!

Riccaldi

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a very pleasant and enjoyable long stay (more than10 days) at the hotel and we enjoy every minute of it. The staff is very professional and very receptive to the needs of the client. Beside, the restaurant provide very a good food. The management has been very competent in providing tour opportunities at very good price and great quality. We recommend highly Hotel View Point in Pokhara.

Kathmandu, Nepal
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I booked this hotel on the 28th of May. And I stayed here for three nights. The room was clean and the hot shower was working well. There was a little problem with the wifi though, but that wasn't a much of an issue. The view was really nice from the balcony. And the breakfast was good too. The hotel was located at lakeside so it was very near from the restaurants and pubs. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to any guest who are looking for hotels in Pokhara.

2 Thank WayfarerRBS S
Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

What a joy it was for me to stay at Hotel View Point. The best service in Nepal, beautiful rooms, great food and they looked after me. Gopal, Saroz, Bibas, Bijaya (Sorry if my spelling is wrong) and all of the team made sure my stay with them was a great experience.

I was travelling on my own and they made the experience worthwhile, always taking time out to have a talk with me. I wont forget my time in Pokhara and will be back next year - staying at View Point of course. Thank you guys for making my stay a memorable one indeed. See you real soon. Kind wishes from Australia, Jason.

Room Tip: I got a mountain view - although due to cloud cover could not see much.. however, ask for these room...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable (the mattress was nice and soft which was a huge plus) and we had a nice view of the mountains from our hotel room. The staff was friendly and helpful. We can definitely recommend this hotel.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel View Point in April 2013 before and after my trek to Annapurna Base Camp. I had a room on both the 3rd and 4th floors and found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. After a ten day trek, it was a huge relief and joy to stay here with clean bathrooms and comfortable beds. The staff were lovely and really happy to help with any request. The buffet breakfast was also good and there were enough choices for vegetarians. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed here before and after my trek as part of my tour. The first time we were across the street at the "new" building which if you look is still partially under construction. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the balcony had a great view. We were in room 303. When we got back from the trek we were in the main building and stayed in 528. This room was even nicer and had a much newer bathroom, so I think perhaps the new and old building are mixed up. We had another great balcony from which to watch the people and the weather. The hotel is very convenient to the lake and trekking and other shops. They will also store your extra luggage during your trek. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo