After reading so many good reviews of this hotel on this website there was never any doubt about the place to stay, and im so glad we chose here. I pre-booked this hotel before we arrived via email and i asked for their best room with was $15 including all taxes.
- The hotel has a very good location as its about 100m from the main strip in town, but remains very quiet at all times.
- The room was very clean and was a very good size containing 1 double bed and 1 single, a table and a drawer. The bathroom was also a great size.
- There are 2 rooms on the top floor and they have their own little balcony as well as other outside space, which was great to have a drink and chill out, with nice (restricted by trees) views of the lake and mountains.
- The staff are extremely helpful and we had no problems. We left some clothes on the rooftop to dry and while we were out it rained, but when we came back someone had brought them inside and also folded the clothes for us.
- The owner is also great and nothing is too much trouble. He was always willing to answer questions and booking our bus back to Kathmandu was done instantly and with no fuss.
- The hotel doesn't offer a free pickup which means you are subject to all the hassling and harassment the second you arrive at the bus station.
- There is a rooftop but it is rather neglected and there has not been much effort put into making it comfortable and nice place to relax.
- The hotel has internet (an ok speed) which you have to pay for, but the cost is minimal.
This is a great to place to stay in Pokhara and I would highly recommend staying here, especially in the high season months when I can only imagine the view of the mountains will be spectacular! The location and the staff here make this place and we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated hotel in Lakeside offering guests clean, comfortable accommodation. The hotel is located in central Lakeside on a quiet lane. Beautiful views of both the mountains and the lake from the rooftop and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Sacred Valley Inn Pokhara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sacred Valley Hotel Pokhara