Team Himalaya - Private Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
" Awesome Amazing Trip To Annapurna Circuit Trek "

Reviewed October 18, 2018
Coastal82646
Amazing trip to gokyo ri

Reviewed January 23, 2017
David G

All reviews amazing trip everest base camp trek raj safety guide nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Without any hesitation I highly recommend Team Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. is one of the responsible and reliable adventure holidays trekking agency in Nepal who gave me such an unforgettable trekking to Annapurna Circuit Trekking instead of “ Everest Base Camp Trek “ due to adverse weather conditions. It has been truly an awesome experience with Shyam Sitaula & Nakul being my guide & porter and always be safety first to complete my journey in September 2018.

Will definitely come back ………

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2017

My son and I chose team Himalaya because of amazing past experiences with raj on another trek with my daughter (10yrs) on the Annapurna circuit. My son(14yrs) and I where looking for a longer and more challenging trek to gokyo ri. It was a fantastic and relaxing experience as raj took care of most of the details eg permits, food, water, accommodation and transport, which made everything a lot easier and stress free so we could enjoy the scenery. I highly reccommend team Himalaya

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I elected to hike up to the Everest Base Camp with Raj and Team Himalaya and boy, they did not disappoint! I was extremely impressed with Raj's professionalism, his studied attention and care for clients, and his knowledge of his country and heritage. The trip was extremely well organized and planned, and Raj took pride in showing Nepal's most beautiful sights! Team Himalaya's trip prices are extremely fair (as compared to other companies) too. All in all, it truly was an unforgettable trip (top 5 ever... and I should know: I got engaged on the Everest Base Camp!) and well worth every penny.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank 572alexandraw
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Not too difficult to trek and you will have many great experiences. You need prepare you health before join it.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

A wonderful 7 day solo trek but in all 12 days with sightseeing in Kathmandu was very well planned and organised by Team Himalaya. My guide and porter were both very caring and considerate. I will definitely use Team Himalaya again!

Date of experience: October 2016