Review Highlights
Amazing Trek to Annapurna Base Camp

Our family had an excellent trip travelling to Annapurna Base Camp. Raj and Shyam were very easy... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Bshaw19
" Awesome Amazing Trip To Annapurna Circuit Trek "

Without any hesitation I highly recommend Team Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. is one of the responsible and... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
Coastal82646

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I elected to hike up to the Everest Base Camp with Raj and Team Himalaya and boy, they did not disappoint! I was extremely impressed with Raj's professionalism, his studied attention and care for clients, and his knowledge of his country and heritage. The trip was extremely well organized and planned, and Raj took pride in showing Nepal's most beautiful sights! Team Himalaya's trip prices are extremely fair (as compared to other companies) too. All in all, it truly was an unforgettable trip (top 5 ever... and I should know: I got engaged on the Everest Base Camp!) and well worth every penny.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank 572alexandraw
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Not too difficult to trek and you will have many great experiences. You need prepare you health before join it.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

A wonderful 7 day solo trek but in all 12 days with sightseeing in Kathmandu was very well planned and organised by Team Himalaya. My guide and porter were both very caring and considerate. I will definitely use Team Himalaya again!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2016

My friend and I had Raj as a guide through another company and he did an excellent job on our Everest Base Camp Trek in the fall of 2014. Guaranteed Raj is doing great things with Team Himalaya! I definitely recommend using them.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

We hade a 7 day trekking tour along Ghorepani trek. Our team had 4 girls with little experience of trekking, however Ganas had supported us a lot with trekking stuffs and preparations for the route.
We were not lucky enough to be able to see sunrise at Poon Hill due to rain and clouds, still, the guide tried his best with other recommendations so that we can satisfy our thirst for spectacular snow mountain view. Ganas is also very experienced and knowledgable about Nepal and trek routes, talking with him was quite informative. The porters are friendly and cutie as well :)

One recommendation for unexperienced trekker is that you should let the guide know in advance for more suited trek route and schedule and better preparation.

We were quite happy with rooms, meals and other services included in the tour.

Thanks Ganas.