Team Himalaya - Private Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Amazing Trek to Annapurna Base Camp

Our family had an excellent trip travelling to Annapurna Base Camp. Raj and Shyam were very easy... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2018
Bshaw19
" Awesome Amazing Trip To Annapurna Circuit Trek "

Without any hesitation I highly recommend Team Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. is one of the responsible and... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
Coastal82646

All reviews amazing trip everest base camp trek raj safety guide nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

If you are thinking of hiking in Nepal, Raj is one of the best guides you can possibly have. With his knowledge of the routes paths, and people - he will take you on a cultural experience as you enjoy the beauty of the mountains. I will definitely be returning one fine day and calling upon Raj's expertise to plan my trip :)

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I had the pleasure of hiking up to Everest Base camp with Shyam in 2010 along with two of my closest friends. It was a daunting expedition for a novice such as myself at the time, but from the moment we met him we felt at ease. Shyam is friendly & warm, highly skilled and has a wealth of knowledge about the region. Our hike was challenging but Shyam was with us all the way and even when we got sick, he was exceptionally kind and supportive. During our downtime, Shyam was a pleasure to chat with and always had an interesting tidbits of facts to share with us about our trek and the surrounding region.

Shyam had also hired two excellent porters whom he treated very well. He has excellent work ethic, communication skills and leadership qualities and I wish him & Team Himalaya the best.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Kanwar S
Reviewed July 12, 2016

In 2010, my friends and I decided to hike to Everest Base Camp. At the time we booked through another company that Shyam was a guide for (the name of the other company escapes me). We had not traveled to Nepal before and were unsure what to expect. Shyam ended up being our guide on the trek and he made that trip as memorable as it was. He went out of his way to make our trip enjoyable. He was knowledgeable about local geography and customs and was more than happy to teach. On the first day of our trek I celebrated my 23rd birthday and Shyam liased with the guesthouse to bake an amazing chocolate cake that we all shared! It's little things like this that made the trip what it was. Everyone will get to their trekking destination regardless of the company they use but not everyone has Shyam as a guide. Now I learn he has a new company and I could not be happier. I know for certain he will instil that same work ethic into his team. Highly recommend this company and the great people behind it.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Inderjeet S
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of trekking to base camp with Team Himalaya. It was an incredible trip made possible by the Sherpas and our guide. We were expertly guided to ensure our health and safety was a priority. From a customer service view point, we were so humbled by their kindness and "can do attitude". They even arranged a birthday cake for my husbands birthday :) We highly recommend using this company if you are trekking in Nepal!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Always - "safety first" - very good guides with lot of experience and knowledge. Special Rajendra has been my guide on 2 treks and he is excellent. kindley and very helpful .
Beautiful landscapes, nice guesthouses, smiling and welcoming local people.

Nepal is fantastic - TRY IT....

Date of experience: September 2015