Review Highlights
Amazing Trek to Annapurna Base Camp

Our family had an excellent trip travelling to Annapurna Base Camp. Raj and Shyam were very easy... read more

Reviewed December 14, 2018
Bshaw19
" Awesome Amazing Trip To Annapurna Circuit Trek "

Without any hesitation I highly recommend Team Himalaya Pvt. Ltd. is one of the responsible and... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
Coastal82646

All reviews amazing trip everest base camp trek raj safety guide nepal
Reviewed July 12, 2016

In 2010, my friends and I decided to hike to Everest Base Camp. At the time we booked through another company that Shyam was a guide for (the name of the other company escapes me). We had not traveled to Nepal before and were unsure what to expect. Shyam ended up being our guide on the trek and he made that trip as memorable as it was. He went out of his way to make our trip enjoyable. He was knowledgeable about local geography and customs and was more than happy to teach. On the first day of our trek I celebrated my 23rd birthday and Shyam liased with the guesthouse to bake an amazing chocolate cake that we all shared! It's little things like this that made the trip what it was. Everyone will get to their trekking destination regardless of the company they use but not everyone has Shyam as a guide. Now I learn he has a new company and I could not be happier. I know for certain he will instil that same work ethic into his team. Highly recommend this company and the great people behind it.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Inderjeet S
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of trekking to base camp with Team Himalaya. It was an incredible trip made possible by the Sherpas and our guide. We were expertly guided to ensure our health and safety was a priority. From a customer service view point, we were so humbled by their kindness and "can do attitude". They even arranged a birthday cake for my husbands birthday :) We highly recommend using this company if you are trekking in Nepal!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Always - "safety first" - very good guides with lot of experience and knowledge. Special Rajendra has been my guide on 2 treks and he is excellent. kindley and very helpful .
Beautiful landscapes, nice guesthouses, smiling and welcoming local people.

Nepal is fantastic - TRY IT....

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed May 17, 2016

I came Nepal for trekking ABC last week. Ganesh were so kindness and help us so much when we were on the trail even we did not hire guide and porter from his company. When we got a trouble in Ghandruk village, even he was in Kathmandu, but he still try his best to help us. We were so lucky. Highly recommended this company and guide.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 29, 2016

I did the Everest trek with Team Himalaya. It was one of the most amazing trips of my life. Incredible scenery, authentic Buddhist/Hindu culture and the highest Mountains in the world. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Nepal. My guide Rajendra was very professional and made sure I had an unforgettable journey. NAMASTE!

Date of experience: May 2015