Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Grand first trek Mardi Himal

I had an amazing experience for my first trek ever as I did the Mardi Himal trek. My guide Sanu was... read more

Reviewed September 7, 2019
shessy3173
Doha, Qatar
Our guide Sujan was very kind and attentive with our needs across the whole trek

We did the Mardi Himal trek in the off season (July), with our amazing guide Sujan. He speaks great... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2019
Joe G
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I booked a 9 day Annapurna base camp trek through the desk at Pikgrims guest house and it was amazing. Everything was handled so well and went to plan e.g transfers arrived on time, guide and porter were great and trekking was well planned.

They are also reasonably priced.

Will use again when I return to Nepal

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2017

I used Paradise Trek for many things in Nepal.

Brish has a great knowledge of all Nepal has to offer. I took a 2 day tour of Kathmandu and had a fantastic experience. The guides and drivers were all friendly, informative and full of information about all sites and topics. They suggested fantastic food places and were great fun to spend time with.
Brish also organised a private car for me to Pokhara at a great price, with a nice new car and great driver.

They also organise all kinds of tours and treks across Nepal at very competitive prices and are always happy to make adjustments and additions to suit your needs.

I cant speak highly enough of Nepal Paradise and recommend using them for any kind of tour.

Thanks again Brish

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Nepal Paradise Trek is located inside Pilgrims guest house, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal. I was able to get the best of both, accommodation and travel at one place. Apart from the wonderful hospitality I received in at pilgrims guest house. I was also received the same courteous treatment from Nepal Paradise Trek. I would like to give my special thanks to Mr Brish who had given me the best itinerary for my 4 days stay in Nepal. Their friendly driver was responsive to my questions and during my journey he had given me briefs from place to place I visited. I was fortunate to visit the oldest temple in Nepal, Pashupatinath temple, the famous ISKCON temple located in Budhanilkantha with amazing scenery, Bhaktapur, Annapurna mountains sight seeings to name a few. Very good package and at very very affordable price. Mr Brish has planned my journey in such a way that I was taken care of the entire stay both in the hotel at Pilgrims guest house as well my expedition tours. Excellent service, affordable tours, friendly staff. Will be back again for sure.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I've just returned from a 10-day trek to Annapurna Base Camp, and it was an amazing experience. Beautiful mountains were dressed in stratus clouds, and sometimes completely clear even though it's the rainy season. The rain wasn't bad—it meant that the trip was filled with waterfalls, flowers, and gorgeous clouds. And it all made the final reveal of the range more spectacular.

My trekking guide, Sanu Lama, was wonderful. He gave me an amazing price (less than half of what you find online for the same trek), and made everything very easy. He was a great travel companion, and we had some fascinating conversations on the way.

We stayed in tea houses along the way, which are as nice as you could expect in the money. Even if they aren't luxurious, the food certainly is—dal bhat all day everyday, it literally never disappoints or gets old.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Asher S
Reviewed June 20, 2017

We stayed 2 nights in Pilgrims and Sujan helped us to organize Kathmandu Day Trip (Bhaktapur, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath). He also share what we would expect in Pokhara and helped us arrange transportation Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu with Jagadamba bus.
We were satisfied by the service provided and will give highly recommendation for him and Nepal Paradise Trek.

Date of experience: June 2017