Ways to Experience Mountain Hiking and Trekking - Day Tours
from $2,890.00
from $4,661.34
from $2,890.00
More Info
All reviews nepal trip expedition everest trekking company guide
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I have trekked to the base camp of Everest for 12 days in December with Mountain Hikking & trekking. The experience has been unbeatable. Tandi has helped me and resolved my doubts before and during the trip. The trekking was great and the Kathmandu tour was exciting. Tandi is a wonderful person and a great professional. I recommend this company without any doubt!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

They organized a trip to Buthan for me and my friend. I was very busy before the trip but they could help us to organize everything. From the moment we arrived in Bhutan until our trip back to Singapore it was really amazing. We visited several places during the 10 days we stayed there. Always with a local tourist guide and a driver, They always chooses a good option for meals and hotels.
I really recommend them for a trip.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2016

I and my brother did 1 week’s ghorepani poonhill trek with our expert Sherpa guide Pemba. It was my first visit to Nepal but thanks to Pemba. We had unforgettable experience exploring the Himalayas. Our Sherpa guide was very well planned, prompt, welcoming, shared with us lots of knowledge about the places we visited. We could rely on him about any questions we had. We are very satisfied that we chose Mountain hiking & Trekking. We highly recommend choosing Mountain Hiking & Trekking for best trip in Nepal.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2015

I came to Nepal alone for a trek with some concerns because of my age (67). I met Tandi from Mountain Sherpa Trekking and Expeditions in Kathmandu, after talking online, who took a great care of me from the minute I landed in Nepal until I left. He tailored a trek for me (The Poon Hill) with a great professional and wide experience Sherpa guide named KiTemba. The trek was magnificent and the guide was fantastic and immediately upon return I asked Tandi for another trek with the same guide. He suggested the Langtang trek which was another great success for me. Tandi took care of everything I needed for the treks including the stay at Nagarkort and a trip to Bhutan. He made my Nepal trip unforgettable!. There is no doubt that when I will come back to Nepal I will contact him again. Thank you Tandi!!
Mark Pines, Israel

Date of experience: March 2015
3  Thank Mark P
Tandi11, Owner at Mountain Hiking and Trekking - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2015

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the nice review but you did mistake my company name
my company Name is Mountain Hiking & Trekking Not mountain Sherpa Trekking