One Day Cultural Excursion with Beautiful Hike to Nagarkot

Book in advance
from
$118.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Alpine Eco Trek & Expedition
from $118.67
More Info
All reviews upper mustang mr ram his team bardia national park lo manthang namche bazaar amazing trip tibetan culture annapurna circuit making sure poon hill card games dhal once in a lifetime an excellent guide visit nepal porter
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Choosing Alpine Eco Trek was the best decision we made while planning our trip to Mt. Kailash in Tibet. The group led by Ram Kumar was very professional and courteous. Right from picking us up from Kathmandu airport to taking us to our hotel, having us prepare for the Kora, the travel details and every thing in between, Ram Kumar was there for us every step of the way. His staff was extremely courteous, caring and attended to our every finicky request and detail. They made us feel really at home while we were 10,000 miles away from home. We were a group of six couples from USA and Canada and were originally scheduled to go to Kailash via Nyalam, Nepal. However due to heavy landslides the route was closed and we had to take a detour and fly at the last minute from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Ram Kumar did something that no other company would do for its customers. He offered to cover our entire detour of Kathmandu to Lhasa free of charge as he felt that this was a last minute change and we should not be responsible for it. Who would even think like that in today's world. We were truly impressed by this kind gesture on his part but decided to pay our own way. Nevertheless it speaks volumes about Ram Kumar and his company where they put people first and want to earn money the old fashioned way. If you are looking for a personable tour company that will attend to your every need, treat you like a celebrity and take real good care of you, then Alpine Eco Trek is the company for you. You will be glad you chose them.

Date of experience: August 2016
3  Thank Mohan W
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

Well organised group with resources to change plans as needed according to weather or availability. Wondrous staff

Date of experience: August 2016
2  Thank reemaz
Reviewed July 13, 2016

In beginning of April 2016 I went to the Everest Base Camp with Alpine Eco Trek. I booked the trip online when I was still in Holland because I didn't want to waste time in Nepal, this worked out totally fine. I could join a small group of 2 other young people with a guide and 2 porters. After arriving in Kathmandu we had a meeting with explanation of all the details and I met our guide Ram Gopal. The whole trip was well organized, from pick-up from hotel in the beginning to pick-up from airport at the end and a special farewell dinner. I can't describe how amazing and beautiful the whole trek has been, I was astonished by the beauty of the mountains, the friendliness of the people and the friendship within our group. Ram Gopal became my best trekkingfriend, spending hours of walking and talking together, playing cards in the evening and taking really good care of us all. Not only providing us the best guesthouses but also bringing fruit all the way from Kathmandu for us and looking after us if we felt sick. I wish I could do it all over again, I can only recommend this organisation. I was so enthusiastic that I booked another trip (to Upper Mustang) with them a month later, for I was still in Nepal for an internship. An unforgettable experience thanks to Alpine Eco trekking!

Date of experience: April 2016
6  Thank A1783VQannab
Reviewed July 13, 2016

I was trekking with 3 ladies from the US and from Canada and a girl from the Netherlands. The trek was absolutely breathtaking and unique. From Jomsom we trekked to Kagbeni, Chele and different other little villages to finally reach Lo-Manthang. Our guide, Saroj was great and very professional. Our porters were very kind and Ram Kumar was very helpful. Every person was very service oriented and wanted to make this trip a great experience. I can only firmly recommend Alpine Eco Trek, a great company run by greater people! Thank you for this once in a lifetime experience.

Date of experience: May 2016
4  Thank Aliocha G
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Ram Kumar and his team were fantastic from beginning to end, organizing an unforgettable circuit from Jomsom to the Thorung La and back via Lake Tilicho. We couldn't have asked anything more from the crew, and hope to be back again.

Date of experience: June 2016