“Great Expertise, Experience and Service”
Review of Shambhala Trekking

Shambhala Trekking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Shambhala is Nepal’s most experienced tour, trekking and expedition agency with more than 35,000 satisfied customers. From your first inquiry to until you leave Nepal after completing your program, we will ensure you will have an experience of a lifetime.
Reviewed October 1, 2015

I have gone to Nepal 6 times and have used the Shambhala Trekking Agency for the last 5 times I was in the country. They have been a great agency to work with on every occasion. The staff are very professional but also very friendly and engaging. They have made our trips successes.

Ram G, Sales & Marketing Officer at Shambhala Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Shambhala Trekking Agency

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful feedback regarding our agency.

Your words of appreciation will be passed on to our whole team and it will definitely lift their spirit.

Shambhala Team is thankful to you for taking time to praise us and our services. We are delighted to have worked with you.

Ram G.

"life"
"trekking"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 1, 2015

I worked with Mr. Padam Ghale (the owner of the agency) when I was in the organization of NMA (Nepal mountaineering Association) and Slowenian mountaineering Association Head of the base course for the Nepalese mountain guides.

Mr Padam Ghali is an excellent mountaineer, guide, and a good man.

Ram G, Sales & Marketing Officer at Shambhala Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Dear Klemen

Warm Greetings from Shambhala Trekking Agency

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful feedback regarding our trekking agency.

Mr. Padam Ghale has sincerely thanked you for your time on appreciating his work. He also has expressed his delight to have worked with you.

Ram Gautam

Reviewed September 30, 2015

I was privileged to have Shambhala Trekking help me organize and lead my climb of Mt. Everest in 2014. They not only secured my Everest climbing permit, they also trained me for the climb and taught me all of the different climbing aspects prior to reaching Everest.
As training for Everest, Shambala's founder and leading instructor and head climbing guide, Padam Ghale, required that I climb and summit Yala Peak and several other peaks in the Langtang Valley and complete a rapid 20 mile trek in 2013 to simulate a quick Everest emergency decent. I was also given extensive instruction on ice climbing, rock climbing, harness rigging, snow management, rope and line setup and use, oxygen
use and management, low temperature dangers and coping methods as well as a complete discussion of High Altitude Sickness and prevention and medication.
I felt completely prepared when I reached the Kumbu Ice Fall above Everest Base Camp and that gave me the confidence to deal with the very difficult and challenges of climbing Everest.

Ram G, Marketing & Sales Offcer at Shambhala Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2015

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Shambhala Trekking Agency

Mr. Padam Ghale is thankful to you for taking time to praise and he also expresses his delight to have worked with you.

Ram G.