“Lovely ambiance with good food”

The Last Friday Bar & Grill
Ranked #309 of 1,076 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Cuisines: Italian, Nepali
Reviewed March 7, 2018

The restaurant is in the street of Lazimpat and it has a sitting arrangement in the open area in the ground floor and rooftop sitting areas in the open as well as in the closed setting. It has bar facilities for the alcohol lovers and variety of food to the food lovers. On Fridays it as a live band performance singing, Nepali, Hindi and English songs.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Me and my Wife visited the restaurant on end of Jan 2018 for dinner there.We ordered Nepali food like Nepali set including Trout Fish curry we were very surprised seeing the food, it was not good at all no any taste, I must say it was worst taste food I had ever had.They even don ‘t know how trout is cooked.Yaaahhh my all eating mood was spoil neither the khana set was good.That’s why we just left the table , pay the bill of around Rs.2000 for 2 khana set with a trout curry. Later we had dinner out in one of the Thamel restaurant & back to home.I really suggest you guys if you ever go there please do not order any Nepali dish there, other dishes of there I can not make you sure.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank madanb01
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Very helpful staff who dealt with a rowdy customer with patience and skill. good food and excellent service.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

We stopped here after spending a morning at the Kathmandu airport (for cancelled flight). The upper balcony offered great atmosphere and the food was better than average. Unfortunately, we weren't able to order tandoori chicken but the available selections were more than satisfactory.

A nice touch is the bottled water they serve (with the restaurant brand) without ordering mineral water. The prices are comparable to Thamel restaurants with a much quieter atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Great food, great ambiance, great service, the only comment I would have, is to have more live music and not only 2 days a week as that makes all the difference, This being my second visit, first time with live music and this time without made a difference to everyone who was with me.

Date of visit: August 2017