Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Unique Adventure International P. Ltd. tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Unique Adventure International P. Ltd.
from $1,136.00
More Info
from $116.00
More Info
All reviews khum subedi base camp poon hill annapurna circuit mera peak great trek bad weather sleeping bag hot springs climbing guide tourist bus trekking experience service provided an amazing experience big thanks cho la pass day trek
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Just finished Annapurna Base camp trek with our trusted Nepali guide Dev and it was just amazing. The hymalaian landscape was one of a kind and although we caught some snow, Dev always made our group feel safe through his experience and knowledge of the trek.

The guest houses we stayed in had hot water and electricity, some even decent wifi. Meals were excellent and comforting after some demanding trekking days. Our guide Dev was also always very attentive in knowing our needs and if everything was ok during every step of the trek.

I would highly recommend this adventure, the people and the landscape make this journey  a once in a lifetime experience.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

4.5/5 is for my guide Ghattaraj, he was really professional and ambitious. As a solo woman, I felt safe with him, and he was always smiling and had a great energy about him. He also had some amazing life stories which were really inspirational.
4/5 for the unique adventure, as Khum was excellent in responding to email and queries promptly
3/5 for the trek. Too much trash for me, not enough respect of nature from people, and didn't feel in the wilderness, too much human interaction (machinery noise, trash, Jeep passing by, wifi...). It was still really beautiful, it is a treasure, but a treasure neglected and it is really sad to watch as it has so much potential. Fines should be implemented for people who dump their trash from the top of the mountains into the river. I hope Nepalese will become more educated about self-sustainability and recycling and looking after their lands better as this country is a diamond covered with dirt.
As a traveler and nature lover, I feel that my next trek I will have to make some better decision in choosing a trek which encourages self-sustainability, recycling, preserving wildlife, ....

Reviewed February 22, 2019

We had a fantastic wintertrek with our guide and porter Krishna & Ramesh. Fantastic service, great people, funny times, we enjoyed it very much.
The owner Mr Khum is very professional, answered all our questions quickly and he has a company with amazing staff.
The company provided down jackets and sleeping bags which kept us warm every night on the trip!
We only have good things to say about Unique Adventure International.

Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

The trek was not too difficult. Excellent moutain view along the trek. We did not see the sunrise due to the weather condition. But the snow covered mountain and the path presented a breathtaking experience.

The program provided by Unique Adventure was a well thought one. Everything, including lodging and meal, was taken care of by our excellent guide, Dev, and porter. They are so considerate. When we were hit by the snow, they took every effort to make sure our safety, and changed the plan accordingly. Along the trip, Dev also introduced many aspects of the Nepal culture and people. Even though we did not see the sunrise, they made this trip a wonderful one. We cannot wait to come back again!

Reviewed February 8, 2019

I hiked the Manaslu Circuit back in November as part of one of Unique adventures group tours, as I was a lone female traveller. Despite being a small group of only 3, I had the most amazing time! The trail was interesting and not crowded with other trekkers, and the views were breathtaking. Our guide, Raju, was incredible, going above and beyond to make our experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst always putting our safety first. We also had two amazing porters, Abinash and Amir. I would highly recommend the Manaslu Circuit with Unique adventures, and Raju in particular, to anyone planning a trek in Nepal!

Date of experience: November 2018