Open today: 4:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $1,600.00
from $1,200.00
from $2,300.00
More Info
All reviews teacher training life changing experience second home family environment felt like home spiritual knowledge ayurvedic doctor personal growth beautiful energy met amazing people excellent teachers warm family life lessons coming days whole month spiritual journey thank you so much
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

it's exceeded my expectation.
Yoga home built my strong foundation for yoga and meditation.
Nepal yoga home took me new hight of spiritual path.
thank you for everything.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I have experienced Nepal Yoga Home with Perfect Yogic Teaching and Homely Environment. Also natural air of Jungle (National Park) is awesome.

Date of experience: October 2017
HEISERT, Manager at Nepal Yoga Home, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Thanks for your nice review.

Regards,
Nepal Yoga Home

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

It w a beautiful life changing experience, it was a, spiritual journey for me, great teacher and family environment

Date of experience: June 2018
HEISERT, General Manager at Nepal Yoga Home, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thanks for your great experience with yoga home family.
We are trying to create paradise here in Nepal for spiritual seekers.
We are proud to make you as certified advance yoga teacher in U.S.
All of our effort is continuing to make it more comfortable for all yoga students.
You loved our family and skilled teacher.

See you in coming days.

Regards,
Nepal Yoga Home Family.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

It is incredible experience in my life. I got spiritual path way. The best yoga and meditation school i found in my life.
I love to recommend everyone without any hesitation.
Please don't miss to take such a experience when you visit Nepal.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank suresh a
Reviewed September 7, 2018

I had completed my 200 hours yoga teacher training under the guidance of nice and experienced yoga/meditation/Ayurveda teachers in Nepal Yoga Home. This is a magical place run by Nepali family who put a lot of love and effort into running a nice yoga teacher training and retreat course in Nepal. All teachers are qualified to instruct and they include Hatha yoga, Ashtanga (vinyasa) yoga, effective pranayama & meditation techniques, Mantra chanting and yoga philosophy under 200 hours Yoga teacher training. I am extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to study the way of beautiful living, the way of healthy living and way of positive living. It was better than I could have imagined. The food was incredible and healthy, the views were inspiring, room was simple but I felt very comfortable and quiet. Big warm thanks to Nepal Yoga Home for your wonderful hospitality during my stay.

I would recommend 100% to Nepal Yoga Home anyone who wants to be skilled and certify yoga teacher. I would like to give a big thumbs up for Nepal Yoga Home and thanks for the detailed 200 hours YTTC.

Date of experience: August 2018