“Annapurna circuit April 2018”

Himalaya Guide Nepal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Himalaya Guide Nepal is leading organization in Nepal more than decade in Himalayas Nepal, during long years an experience we organize Trekking, Peak Climbing, Hiking, Sightseeing Tours, Jungle Safari and Rafting in Nepal. Our staff are well experience and came from different part of mountain region. We are based in Kathmandu Nepal and we have representative in USA, Europe and South Africa too.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Excellent service. Our guide, Basu, was attentive and flexible and altered our trek according to wishes. We went to Tilicho lake, a serious detour, but it was frozen so better to go in the fall.

Note that there is no heating in the rooms and at altitude it is cold at night but the sleeping bags provided were fine. Food is excellent. Also, best to bring cash for payment as they do not accept credit cards and bank machines are fickle.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Pierre D
All reviews
"younger brother"
in 4 reviews
"annapurna circuit trek"
in 8 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
in 4 reviews
"amazing experience"
"my friend"
"great trek"

Reviewed May 28, 2018

My son convinced me to come and see a part of the world I've never travelled before, and sooner than later I was in the chaotic city of Kathmandu.

Chandra put together a great itinerary for us. I feel that for my first time I had a good dose of Kathmandu and surrounds, as well as Chitwan and Pokhara. Dinesh and Ramesh, as well as the other tour guides, were great choices.

I would love to return in a fitter shape (54 year old male) in order to hit the road for a trek or two. Highly recommend Chandra and his team.

2  Thank George P
Reviewed May 28, 2018

This was my second time through Nepal with Chandra and his team at Himalaya Guide Nepal. For this trip, Chandra curated an amazing tour of Nepal before I headed on my 6-day solo trek to Poon Hill.

The trip was completely organised from the accommodation to the travel arrangements, for a very reasonable price (By Nepal standards). He knew all the places to take my father, partner and myself in for a complete cultural tour of Nepal (Namo Buddha, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Pokhara and Sarangkot). The guides (Dinesh and Ramesh) were very knowledgeable and also great company.

Due to a lack of time, I opted for the 6 day Poon Hill trek. Luckily it was the start of May so the Rhododendron flowers were still present making it a pleasant hike. Overall, the tea houses were as comfortable as could possibly be, and I never felt that I had to modify my pace on the hike to fit the guide's needs.

I am very happy with Chandra, his team and the friendship we have developed through my visits, and highly recommend his services.

2  Thank Michael P
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

It was a beautifully, well planned trip, went for three weeks had an awesome time I would definitely recommend. :)

1  Thank Michelle A
See more reviews
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This was our third trek with Himalaya Guide Nepal, who we have used previously for the Annapurna circuit and EBC.
As always Chandra had everything superbly organised for our late notice trip. We went in April to see the Rhododendron trees In flower and were not disappointed. The trek is hard and underfoot conditions difficult. The last two tea houses were not the best so that makes the overnight stay prior to the Larke pass uncomfortable. On the positive side not many trekkers walk this circuit so it is not that crowded. The mountain scenery is beautiful with plenty of wild life (Deer, blue Sheep and Marmots). Dines our guide was fantastic. He is a real gem. He had many issues with transport to solve due heavy rain and mud clogged roads in getting to the start of the trek but dealt with them all with a smile. This is a great family company and would not go passed them.

Date of experience: April 2018