“Amazing journey!! ”

Himalaya Guide Nepal
Ranked #115 of 789 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Himalaya Guide Nepal is leading organization in Nepal more than decade in Himalayas Nepal, during long years an experience we organize Trekking, Peak Climbing, Hiking, Sightseeing Tours, Jungle Safari and Rafting in Nepal. Our staff are well experience and came from different part of mountain region. We are based in Kathmandu Nepal and we have representative in USA, Europe and South Africa too.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

It was a beautifully, well planned trip, went for three weeks had an awesome time I would definitely recommend. :)

1  Thank Michelle A
All reviews
"younger brother"
in 3 reviews
"no hesitation in recommending"
"manaslu circuit"
in 5 reviews
"his team"
in 7 reviews
"elephant safari"
"day trek"
"poon hill"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"gokyo ri"
"endurance"
"april"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

This was our third trek with Himalaya Guide Nepal, who we have used previously for the Annapurna circuit and EBC.
As always Chandra had everything superbly organised for our late notice trip. We went in April to see the Rhododendron trees In flower and were not disappointed. The trek is hard and underfoot conditions difficult. The last two tea houses were not the best so that makes the overnight stay prior to the Larke pass uncomfortable. On the positive side not many trekkers walk this circuit so it is not that crowded. The mountain scenery is beautiful with plenty of wild life (Deer, blue Sheep and Marmots). Dines our guide was fantastic. He is a real gem. He had many issues with transport to solve due heavy rain and mud clogged roads in getting to the start of the trek but dealt with them all with a smile. This is a great family company and would not go passed them.

1  Thank DougRobertsNZ
Reviewed May 3, 2018

Our third visit to Nepal and once again we received excellent service from Himalaya Guide Nepal Pvt Ltd. We tend to travel with very little notice and Chandra always manages to organise everything in time for us. Chandra's younger brother, Dinesh, was our guide again and we marvel at how quickly he is learning and expanding his knowledge of the english language. Along with that he has an amazing ability to problem solve - our first day of travel was wrought with many difficulties due to heavy rains and muddy roads (like nothing I have ever seen before) and I observed Dinesh constantly arranging changes in our mode of transport and helping others out of tight spots. He ensured we eventually made it to our destination but I know it wasn't easy. Throughout the whole trek Dinesh always put our best interests first making sure we had enough to eat and were feeling well. He is very kind, gentle and caring whilst showing great strength and endurance capabilities. We trust this company implicitly and once again have no hesitation in recommending them.

1  Thank JaneRobertsNZ
Reviewed May 2, 2018

My friend and I recently returned from EBC on a trek organised by Chandra at Himalaya Guide Nepal and I would have to say that it was one of the best trips of my life.
Right from the start when I contacted him via email Chandra was extremely helpful and quick to respond to any concerns or questions we had.
When we arrived (very late) in Kathmandu, representatives were waiting for us at the airport and ferried us to our hotel with no hassle, before our sightseeing trip around Kathmandu the next day. It was a very nice, but long, day but our tour guide was great and very knowledgable.
Then the trek itself. It goes without saying that the scenery is unbelievable, but what else can I say except it was amazing. Our guide Nurbu and porter Lakpa took care of absolutely everything and made us feel very welcome throughout the whole 12 days. Nurbu was was extremely informative, very patient (especially with my friend, who was rather slow) and most of all great fun to be with. We looked forward to his nightly briefing with eager anticipation!
Everything ran like clockwork, with breaks, meal times and teahouses seamlessly organised so that we never had to worry about a thing the whole trek.
The only problem we had was with flights in and out of Lukla (we ended up paying extra for helicopter trips due to time constraints), but even then Chandra organised a full refund for our cancelled plane flights with no questions asked.
Then when we got back to Katmandu, Chandra took care of us once more, checking to see if we were ok and taking us for a celebration dinner.
What made it more special were the little touches, the fresh fruit after dinner each night, the plaque presented to us upon comlpetion and the silk scarf given to us as we left for the airport after an exhausting, but highly enjoyable 15-day trip.
It was a superb experience and I would highly recommend Himalaya Guide Nepal to anyone wishing to trek the EBC route.