Himalayan River Operator Nepal - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
Super nice kayaking trip

Super nice guides, everything was fantastic. good food, good service and grate rivers. Everyone was... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2016
Tómas EldJárn V
White Water Rafting Fun

Reviewed April 30, 2016
Olivia H

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Super nice guides, everything was fantastic. good food, good service and grate rivers. Everyone was easy going.

Sukra Lama I, Owner at Himalayan River Operator Nepal - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Tomas,

Thank you so much for your review.

Looking forward to serve our service again and again.

Take care and see you again.

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Great company, lovely four day three night raft down the Bheri river. A great way to see small remote communities otherwise not accessible. The white water was enough for me at 2-3 grade but higher grades available for thrill seekers. Nepalese food great. Big thanks to Sunil, Jeevan, Ashok and the gang for a safe and thrilling ride!

Sukra Lama I, Owner at Himalayan River Operator Nepal - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. looking forward to hearing from you again and waiting for serving you our service again and agin.

Reviewed March 20, 2015

some experiences are great but some are forever. my 3 days with Himalayan river operators Nepal was forever. the people are great and loving. I spent 1 week in Nepal but i never felt I am away from home. it was always like i am with my own people. they are great players of the river. their style of running the rivers is superb. they are very very much experienced.
I recommend Himalayan river operators Nepal to all the adventure lovers who are visiting Nepal.

Reviewed February 26, 2015

We had great time on our two days one night rafting/camping. Before starting our rafting trip (from Charaudi) we were given safety briefing. We have a lots of fun while rafting. We reached our camp site at KurinGhat later in the evening. We have a lovely evening with some campfire, drinks and some nepali dance. Thank you to all the staff who made our rafting and camping trip a memorable one.

Murasita, Owner at Himalayan River Operator Nepal - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2015

Dear Nitesh ji,

Thank you so much for your review.

Yes for safety reason, we do give you safety briefing to all our guest. Which makes our guest to understand every parts of safety and also easy to for them to do rafting.

Singing and dancing in local Nepali way is done always on the requirement of our respective guest around the campfire after the dinner.

Looking forward to serve you our service again and agin.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

Fantasti,river trip was full of fun. Sukra(trip leader)and crew were professional,polite and funny.Enjoyed every bit of trip

Dear Kamal Dai,

Thank you so much for your kind review !!

Our all river guides are professional and certify in an internationally. We believe they are very polite and fun makers to our respective guest.

Looking forward to serve you our service again.

Sukra Lama.

Reviewed December 8, 2014

Great team - very professional. The scenery is just amazing. One of the best things we have ever experienced.

Murasita, Owner at Himalayan River Operator Nepal - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2014

Dear Anne Sofie,

Thank you so much for your comment and we are looking forward to serve you our service again and again.

Thank you so much once again.

Himalayan River Operator Nepal

Reviewed November 7, 2014

I went rafting with Himalayan River Operator Nepal in February 2014. I went there with my good friend Óli, and after having this company recommended from my friend Reshmi we decided to go for the 2 day rafting in Trishuli. We stayed overnight in Fishling and our raft finished in Mugling.

The service offered by the company was top notch. Everything from helping us arrive to our starting point, to food, to gadgets we needed, to tenting, absolutely everything was as good as it gets. My only previous experience with rafting is in Iceland, and I can say this tops that 10 times.

Will recommend them to everyone. Thank you so much Himalayan River Operator Nepal, and hope I'll be able to enjoy your services someday again.

1  Thank ThorTharu

Dear Thor,

Thank you for your wonderful comments,

I am glade that you had a nice trip with us and thanks to Reshmi to recommend you our company. We always do our best to provide top class service to all the guest of HRON.

Our campsites are quiet and clean, away from villages too.

We have the best outdoor chef in Nepal.

Looking forward to serve you our service again.

Sukra Lama.

Reviewed October 5, 2014

I spent six days kayaking several different rivers with HRON last May and it was possibly the best trip I have ever paid for!
The amazing team at HRON were more than happy to tailor a schedule to my individual wishes. They showed me some of Nepal's most majestic and thrilling whitewater,
served me some the best riverside meals I've ever had, and even set up my sleeping quarters for me every night! Not to mention supplying with everything I need form a great Wave Sport kayak to a cosy sleeping bag.
At every turn they made sure I was safe and as satisfied as possible. I work in the whitewater industry myself and I could only aspire to deliver the level of top notch customer service delivered by Sukra, Santosh, Sunil, Jeevan and all the rest of the crew at HRON!
Till we meet again guys!

1  Thank EoinCK

Thank you so much for your kind review. See you again soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2014

A girl friend and I decided to do the 2 day rafting trip and were told that we would be the only ones at the tour as it wasn't peak season yet. We felt a bit nervous initially about camping out by ourselves but all of our worries disappeared as soon as we met the team. Although there was just two of us, the Himalayan River Operator team sent 5 guides with us, to ensure out safety and of course make sure we had a great time. These guys were wonderful rafting guides and also just so much fun to hang out with while we were camping. We felt so safe and comfortable. They prepared our meals (which were delicious) and set up camp for us too.

I would recommend them to any one who is looking into rafting in Nepal.

Thanks for such a memorable experience!

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing our rafting and kayaking company and also appreciated your nice review.

we will be waiting for you to serve our service again.

Have a nice time,
Himalayan River Operator Nepal

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Last Spring '14, my friend and I took the kayaking clinic with H.R.O.N. The staff was super patient, brave, well prepared, and friendly. We rode the Lower Seti and Trisuli Rivers, and felt safe the entire time.
Now that I am home, I can't wait to purchase my own boat and use this skills that I've acquired on the rivers in my area.

If you take the course, ask for Jeevan and Sunil. (I've heard from others who've participated in Nepal Kayaking clinics, that language barriers are a huge issue) These guys are great to communicate with along your river trip. :)

ps: the river food is delish!

1  Thank sarahlevineweinstein