Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect varied trek with a great guide

Beyond the Limits have organised many treks for me - always excellent. This time the owner, Saroj... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Theroadtravelled
Stroud, United Kingdom
Amazing Annapurna Trek (Beyond The Limits Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd with my Guide Kamal

16 days of trekking the beautiful Annapurna Circuit, and I couldn’t ask for more as a solo trekker... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Genevieve K
via mobile

All reviews mountaineering club poon hill everest base camp cho la annapurna circuit lifetime experience great guide gokyo ri guide porter professional guide thank you so much fantastic trip tsum btl raj company trek
Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

We did five days of trekking with this company! It was a perfekt tour! The price was fair, the guide was good, and talked good english!
We also did two days of riverrafting, witch also was very good!
I World like to recommand this company to otters! They kept everything they promised. You can count on them!!
It means a lot to them that the customers are satisfied!
Have a nice trip!!

Reviewed November 21, 2014

I traveled in Nepal with my mom and was introduced to Beyond The Limits. Based on my request, Saroj designed the whole trip for us and the service is way beyond my expectation. The service includes some introduction, booking of accomendation, reservation of paragliding and local transportation. The service he provides is impeccable at a quite reasonable price.
Basically, with the great service provided, there is nothing at all you need to worry and Saroj will literally take care of everything. Just enjoy your lovely trip and have fun.
I strongly recommend this to my friends and if I ever have the chance to Nepal again, I'll go to Saroj for sure.

Beyondthe L, Owner at Beyond The Limits Trek and Expedition P. Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2015

Dear Luke
Thank you so much for your trip adviser review. we are more happy to welcome and your friends in nepal . please stay in touch have great time .saroj

Reviewed November 19, 2014

Through a friend recommendation, my boyfriend and I were referred to Beyond the Limits for our 2 week holiday to Nepal. They were amazingly organised and great communication from planning stage through to the end of the trip. They came up with an itinerary based on the activities and things we wanted to see. We were warmly welcomed on arrival, taken for dinner that evening. Saroj and his team are professional and so well organised, we were pleasantly surprised that they had an individual file for our holiday itinerary and information.

We went white water rafting and stayed at a brilliant camping resort. Every hotel we stayed at along the way, our confidence was proved right and we stayed at lovely places booked by Beyond the Limits. Dipendra made sure we were really well looked after and our porter Ajay was very helpful always with a smile on his face. Our trek took us through the Annapurna 5 day trek through Ghorepani and Poon Hill. It was a lovely trek, amazing views. The trip wouldn't have been the same without our guide Dipendra who was so helpful, knowledgeable, spoke great english and was SO much fun! We actually missed the team when we were on our own in Pokhara :)

They booked a lovely farewell dinner for us, Saroj and Dipendra are so professional and great people to hang out with, they made our Nepal trip better than we imagined. Thank you so much for a holiday to never forget, and for new Nepali friends :) !

1  Thank dudders86
Beyondthe L, Owner at Beyond The Limits Trek and Expedition P. Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review . it was our pleasure to make your Nepal trip much more enjoyable.

Reviewed November 7, 2014

Saroj Neupane and his team run a wonderful company, really professional, and excellent value for the money we paid them. The office in Kathmandu is really well organised and friendly. They specialise in treks from Pokhara around Poon Hill, Ghandruk, Ghorepani, Annapurna Sanctuary/Base Camp, but they offer excellent treks in other areas, and Saroj is an important influence in opening up new opportunities for trekkers.

Reviewed November 7, 2014 via mobile

Very happy I booked my Annapurna trekking + trip to Chitwan with Beyond The Limits. Saroj is really an adorable man. He is organised, communicative, friendly and speaks English fluently. He will give you a good price for good quality. He can solve all your problems (or ar least some of them regarding your stay in Nepal ;-)). The guides and porters he is working with are qualified and speak English properly. Take a look at the pictures I got to take on my wonderful trekking to Annapurna Base Camp: www.reingaatopreis.wordpress.com . No, seriously: just book your trip with Beyond The Limits, you won't regret it!