“You can't go to Nepal without Yash! 尼泊爾必備行囊:Yash”
Review of Nepamount Trekking - CLOSED

Nepamount Trekking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Nepamount is an adventure and cultural holidays operating company based in Nepal. We offer fixed itineraries as well as customized ones with fair guaranteed price.
Tainan, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You can't go to Nepal without Yash! 尼泊爾必備行囊:Yash”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We are a four-girl group from the US and Taiwan. It is very comfortable to travel with our guide, Yash. He is so sweet and takes care for everyone, he even found a birthday cake on the top of mountain to celebrate my birthday. He is also very knowledgeable that taught us a lot about the nature and religion in Nepal. I highly recommend spending your time with Yash, and taste every pure-joy moment in the mountain.

經過八天的旅行,我們四個女孩兒都覺得這趟旅程因為Yash的陪伴而更完美,他十分幽默風趣,也知道許多地理知識,能夠說流利的英文還有一點點點的中文。最重要的是他十分有耐心,十分享受我們肆意拖延每日行程,對小雞小羊小馬小狗拍一百萬張照片,比預計出發時間晚兩個小時啟程,他都只笑笑的說:我因你們的笑容而心情愉快。最令人感動的是在poon hill看日出那天,剛好是我的生日,當我們依依不捨離開雪山日出回到guest house後(沒錯我們又是最後一個下山,連山上唯一的商店店家都走了),在海拔三千兩百公尺的山上變出一個生日蛋糕,真得令人瞬間熱淚直流。所以,到了一個如此美好的國家,怎可錯過如此美好的一個人呢?

2 Thank Katherine C
Nepamount T, Manager at Nepamount Trekking, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Hello Katherine,
First of all thank you for your review in the trip advisor and extremely sorry to reply your review late.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tour we organised for you. Firstly, it is our pleasure to provide our effort the one who is seeking our help and secondly as service provider we always look froward to make it fit perfectly one's expectation and feeling. We are glad that we service were fruitful enough for your expectation.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“An Amazing Experience & Wonderful Guide!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I just returned from an incredible and unforgettable trip to Nepal, which I owe a great thanks to Nepamount Trekking and Yash! :)

As four young women traveling alone, safety was a big concern while we planned our Nepal adventure. Our amazing guide, Yash, immediately made us feel welcome and safe. We did a 5-day trek and strongly believe that our experience was greatly enhanced by Yash. He took care of all of the details (transportation, housing, trekking permits, etc) and he treated us like friends. Yash truly cares about his clients and makes sure that everyone has a great time - going above and beyond all expectations! He was knowledgeable, friendly, fun, thoughtful and he made our trip uniquely tailored to us and our pace. Whether we were the last ones taking pictures at the Poonhill sunrise or the first ones chasing donkeys for great photo-ops, Yash was there with a smile on his face!

As an American living abroad, I've traveled quite a bit but this is the first time I've ever written a review on TripAdvisor. I'm writing it because this trip to Nepal, and our tour with Yash, was so very remarkable that I felt the need to share it! I highly recommend going through this company! My friends and I are so grateful and happy that we did! :)

2 Thank Keeley T
Nepamount T, General Manager at Nepamount Trekking, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Hello Keely,
First of all thank you for your review in the trip advisor on behalf of Yash too and extremely sorry to reply in your review late.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tour we organised for you. Firstly, it is our pleasure to provide our effort the one who is seeking our help and secondly as service provider we always look froward to make it fit perfectly one's expectation and feeling. We are glad that our service were fruitful enough for your expectation.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

第一次去尼泊爾就遇到充滿熱情的年輕導遊, 非常敬責任, 也很友善, 不管是單獨去或是一群朋友, 介紹的旅遊配套都還算合理, 大大推薦 Recommend this private tour service. Nice tour guide. Spoke good English. Recommend suitable tour package with reasonable price

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Sabrina Y
Hello Sabrina,
First of all thank you for your review in the trip advisor account and extremely sorry to reply in your late.

Verona, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Corteous, excellent service”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I organised a hiking trip and an overland trip to Tibet with them and everything went well.
They were very kind and reliable and they helped me iron out a few other problems I encountered throughout my stay in Nepal as well.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Andrea097
Hello Andrea,

Adelaide River, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Nepalese Experience You Can Get!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My name is Clint, and I'm from Adelaide, Australia.

Recently my wife and I returned from 15 months backpacking around the world, and our most amazing adventure was in the Nepalese Himalayas where we eloped! But this was all possible thanks to Durga and his absolutely wonderful advice that he gave. This guy would have to be the friendliest man we met in all of our journey, and his advice and knowledge of the area is absolutely amazing. Thanks to him, we had the time of our lives. The effort he went to to ensure that we had the best time possible, was beyond what I had expected.

I'm being very honest here - if you want to have a spectacular time in Nepal, go see him at Nepamount Trekking. You will not regret it, and the service you'll receive is found nowhere else.

I recommend this 10/10!!

3 Thank Clint B
Nepamount T, Manager at Nepamount Trekking, responded to this review, April 26, 2014
Dear Clint

We are glad to know that you satisfied with our service .Thank you very much for your wonderful review in our tripadvisor page. It means a lot to us. As a professional tour operator we are committed to consistently providing excellent service and with reasonable cost to our valuable guest. Your positive appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. This gives us more energy, motivation and encouragement to provide excellent service to our clients in upcoming days… !

Looking forward to welcome you in near future ….

Namaste :)
Thanking you with best regards