Hotel Blue Horizon
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Peak Point Hotel(Kathmandu)
View Hotel
All reviewshot waternice gardenbudget hoteltrekking companyfree wifithamel areaaffordable pricetucked awayquiet locationhotel is locatednice roomrooms are cleanthe hustle and bustlevisit kathmanduairportnepalpower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I will Travelling Nepal in my third time. Every time i will stay in hotel blue horizon this is nice and good place to stay.This is nice thing they will provide the and trekking in all over Nepal, India ,china. They have one trekking agency Adventure mountain Explore Involved in this hotel This is very nice travel agency.
The Hotel Blue Horizon in Kathmandu is very good hotel with the super location of Thamel. Rooms are very clean and big. The hot shower worked very well. Hotel had many facilities such as Internet\Wi-Fi for free, Nice and lovely Garden, The roof top terrace with great view, the restaurant which serves very good food. People we see always happy and positive attitude towards guest. They always try to help you. The tour agency was very helpful at the hotel that helped us to arrange Annapurna Trek. I will definitely visit this hotel again in my future trip to Kathmandu.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank 154943Ahmad
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I like this hotel. It's easy to get to, quiet and convenient.
Set back off the main thoroughfare it's quite perfect for making a base for your stay in the Valley.
I can't remember if there's an elevator or not, but -even if- it's a walk-up, well worth the cost they ask.

I've had some great times here, and it's just that kind of place.
You get to have the best of everything, nearby, and the rooms are perfectly fine.

The owner is a great guy too.
He's a real PRINCE.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
3  Thank OldTiredBoots
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My stay at this hotel is simply the best. it is at Thamel, but at peaceful location, out of busy thamel street and quiet place. My girl friend liked its small cozy garden, she simply says, it is the best. We were very pleased with the services from the hotel staff, esp the restaurant guys for their quick and attentive services.

We had a wonderful time staying at this hotel for 3 days while we were on our short trip to Kathmandu Valley.

We will return back to this place for a night after our volunteering teaching at school at Lumbini for a 3 weeks.

We enjoyed our stay that this place very much and pleased to recommend this place to any others.

Peter.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank petersonandrew33
Reviewed August 23, 2011

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank eliastsi g
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This is the 2nd time i have stayed at hotel blue horizon ,and the location is very convinent to many shops,resturants,,close to bus stop....rooms are clean and food is really good and fast service, always have hot water for showers ,desk staff is excellient they will help u in anyway with out complaint that is satisfactory for me , iwill be back in 2012 and of course stay in your hotel hope to see you all soon !!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo