Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Global Adventure Trekking tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Global Adventure Trekking
from $590.00
More Info
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews great friends amazing trip everest base camp langtang valley well taken care gat krishna tea flight trekking company guide wishes porter mountains nepal arrangements
Reviewed 2 days ago

It's not often a trip surpasses your expectations. Krishna from Global Adventure Trekking was fantastic. Friendly, professional and so helpful, he totally made our trip and trek stress free. I truly cannot recommend G.A.T. highly enough. From the pick-up at Kathmandu Airport, organising a last minute change of itinerary after we decided we would like to stay in Pokhara another day (they arranged a flight back to Kathmandu), he really went above and beyond what I imagined. Kriss our guide on the ABC trek was brilliant, so organised, professional and knowledgable. We felt quite nervous before the trek, wondering if we were up to it, Kriss really gave us confidence and took all the stress out of it, all we had to do was walk and be overwhelmed by the stunning scenery, no worries about where to stay, how to pace ourselves etc. We really enjoyed getting to know both Kriss and Krishna our porter over the 9 day trek. I highly recommend both the trek and Global Adventure Trekking.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I contacted Global Adventures on the recommendation of my good friend Rick who had previously trekked to Annapurna Base Camp with Netra as his guide. I can honestly say that this was the best recommendation and one of the best experiences of my life so far. Netra went above and beyond the call of duty in order to ensure that I had the best trekking experience possible. Everything was taken care of from my arrival at KTM airport to every meal and guest-house / tea-house along the way. The Annapurna Base Camp trek is in no way an easy option but it is perfectly achievable for most fit walkers with the right equipment and lots of willpower, Netra absolutely went out of his way to make sure that my 12 days of trekking were as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. I trusted him from Day 1 and was never disappointed. The overall cost was incredible value for the care and organisation involved from their side.

I also made a life-long friend in Netra and his family/colleagues, and will definitely fulfil my promise to return to Nepal to visit them and see more of this wonderful country!

If you're considering paying a visit to Nepal then please make sure that you contact this agency, as they will organise whatever trip/tour that you want...to suit your needs.

I seriously can't recommend them highly enough!!!!

Thanks to all of the team at Global Adventures for making this such a life-changing experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was an experience of a lifetime for me and my guide Vim and the porter made my trek unforgettable. The owner Krishna runs a well organized company. I went to EBC then did the Chola and Renjo Pass and Vim and my porter were always checking to make sure I was ok. I would highly recommend this trekking company.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

It was my first trek ever and I wanted to go to Everest Base Camp solo. Rajan and Krishna have 20 years of experience in trekking and the trek they organised for me was just perfect. The communication was very effective. The accomodation and food on the trek was the best that one can find. When I felt a little under the weather, Rajan helped me on call and guided me what to do. Global Adventure Trekking is the best place to book your treks and tours in Kathmandu!

krishna D, Owner at Global Adventure Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Suman,

Thank you very much for taking your time to review your travel experience with us. We are highly appreciated for your positive feedback about the trek in Nepal Himalayas with Global Adventure Trekking. Once again we would like to thank you to chose GAT as your travel partner.

We always feel more responsible and careful to deliver our best service with reasonable cost. As you know that we have been providing such a wonderful service in the last 20 years. Such positive comments makes us even more excited to do better in the future. We always respect your dedication and strong feelings to do such a challenging trek even though you are from India and never done such a trek in your life. We feel proud of you to make it successful and enjoy your time with us.

We are always willing to have you as our best friend and working with you. Thank you for your support and co-operation.
Namaste and Dhanyabadh

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic trekking company. All the staff looked after us very well. Absolutely stoked with the service and experience. Best trip that we have done because of Global Adventure Trekking. A+

Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure to first visit Chitwan through this agency and then did a trek to Poon Hill. We had a great experience overall and Khrisna was very helpful in selecting the things that fit us.

In Pokhara we were picked up by our friendly guide Dipendra who went with us the whole trip to Poon Hill. He was a great company and even went the extra mile in helping us booking an other hotel in Pokhara. Upon returning to Kathmandu we met up with him for drinks.

Would recommend!

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic communication from Krishna from the get go. We did the 10 day EBC trek, our guide Nirmal was a great laugh and we thoroughly had a great time. Positive relationships with the team, comfortable stay at tea houses and the food was great - you get to choose from a menu for every meal which we didn’t expect. Nirmal was very supportive and was a great photographer. Definitely recommend GAT for this trek.

In addition we did a Kathmandu city tour which was included, a day trip to Bhaktapur which Krishna organised transport for and a 4 day trip to Chitwan and Phokhara. Felt safe in their hands as female travellers.

krishna D, Owner at Global Adventure Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Saman,
How wonderful to read your feedback in the world largest travel forums.
Yes, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent travel experience with Global Adventure Trekking on Trip Advisor. It seems that you have enjoyed your Nepal trip very much. Your positive response and feedback always make me more responsible and sincere to improve upon the services that we provide to our valued guests.
Wish you all the best and hoping to serve you in coming days!
Cheers...!

Reviewed July 29, 2018

The agency was recommended by a frient so we contacted Global Adventure Trekking (GAT) and told them what we had in mind for our trip. Based in this they worked out a costumised 12-day trekking tour.

We visited the office beforehand and after a warm welcome got to know our guide as well as all the necessary information for the upcoming trek. The guide was very nice and a good help thorughout the trek.

The route was well planned and they sorted out just the right difficulty for us. Throughout the days we walked through amazing landscaped and the nights we spent in so called "Lodges", small hotels with private rooms, hot shower and good food!

All in all, an experienced agency with a warm heart that suits the Nepalese so well.

krishna D, Owner at Global Adventure Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear Valued guest,

We would like to thank you for your great feedback on the world's largest social site TripAdvisor. It is our pleasure to hear your such warm feelings with us. We are proud of our experienced and well-trained guides who can look after their guest.

Your comment, suggestion, and the idea is our right path to walk further ahead. Such a feedback encouraged us to do even better in coming days. And we always have the chance to improve and upgrade our services. We would like to assure everyone else to provide first-class services with the pocket-friendly budget.

We are highly appreciated your valuable comment concerning our high level of services and making the right plan. We hope to see you soon and thank you.

Dhanyabadh and Namaste!

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Trekked to base camp with Global Adventures Trekking (GAT) this May to June 2018

Everything went perfectly. Great price for our trek. Krishna was a professional and handling all our booking and inquiries seamlessly and provided us all the information we needed for an amazing trek. We enjoyed our farewell dinner with him. Our guide Nirmal Gurung was an truly an excellent guide. He spoke great English and was outstanding with his knowledge of the routes and how to pace and encourage us all along the trek. He was always there to answer our questions with a smile and help us experience all the wonderful people and customs. He is also a great photographer .
A trip if a lifetime. I highly recommend Global Adventures Trekking and would absolutely book with them again

krishna D, Owner at Global Adventure Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent travel experience with Global Adventure Trekking on Trip Advisor. It seems that you have enjoyed your Nepal trip very much. Your positive response and feedback always make us more responsible and sincere to improve upon the services that we provide to our valued guests.
Our main goal is to provide an excellent customers services with reasonable cost. We feel proud of ourselves to serve our friendly service to make customers happy. Once again, thank you very much for your high recommendation and inspiration us to do better. Hope to see you soon. Take care!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Great service from Krishna - the Manager, our guide - Dipendra and the team of porters. They handled changes in itinerary due to weather and sickness efficiently and competently, without compliant or extra charge. They smoothed the way for us - Kathmandu taxis, 4WD to trail head, accommodation, meals at tea houses. The guys were attentive, polite, helpful and quick with a smile and joke.

krishna D, Owner at Global Adventure Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Respected clients,
Thank you very much for your great feedback. We all GAT team are very happy to read your feedback here.
Yes, Global Adventure Trekking always try its best to make every trip safe and comfort with our well-trained field staffs.
We always to upgrade our services and the level of customer satisfaction!
Wish you all the best and hoping to serve you in coming days!
Cheers