Global Holidays Adventure

from $900.00
from $3,450.00
from $900.00
More Info
All reviews upper mustang helicopter tour email exchange excellent service everest base camp great tour his team day trip ebc trek my friend gha stage flight company mr requirements adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just returned home from over a month of travel that included four separate tours organized by Global Holidays Adventure - 1. Drive from Lhasa to Kathmandu including one night at the Everest Base Camp; 2. 13 days in Nepal including a 4 wheel drive trip to Upper Mustang; 3. Bhutan; 4. Agra, India. This was indeed the trip of a lifetime to celebrate my retirement and 70th birthday.

It is hard to know where to start with the compliments for Global Holidays. The tours were fascinating. The guides and drivers were all excellent. We got personalized service from Samsher Parajuli, the Managing Director of the company. He met us at the border between China and Nepal and had two dinners with us.

I chose this company based on reviews on Trip Advisor and it certainly was a good choice. If you are considering travel in any of these areas I highly encourage you to select them.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank 661kathya
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

We just got back from another great tour with Global Holiday Adventure P.Ltd. After these guys impressed us in 2017 with a well organized Everest Basecamp trip, we climbed Mera Peak this year. As before Samsher Parajuli and his team lived up to (all) their promises. Everything went smooth and safe. There were no hidden costs, trapdoors or dodgy deals. They delivered what we had agreed upon. Transportation, lodging and provided equipment exceeded our expectations. Everyone we dealt with was friendly, humble, honest and competent and when things were not as straight forward as they should (eg. Domestic Airport Closure in Kathmandu) they put maximum effort in it to find a solution.

Our climbing guide, Dorshi Sherpa, came highly recommend and did not disappoint. Dorshi is an always friendly, polite and gentle soul. His climbing competency and encouraging positive attitude made the whole journey a real pleasure.

We had an adventure of a lifetime and we will definitely return to the Himalaya for more climbing/trekking/hiking. And we will definitely do it with Global Holiday Adventure P.Ltd.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank guru_the_auriga
Reviewed May 18, 2019

This was my 5th tour to Nepal and my first adventure in Upper Mustang.
It was a perfect 4WD ride with an excellent driver and perfect guide. Thank you Samsher for making our holiday so special. I strongly recommend Global Holidays Adventure for your next Nepal experience.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Yaron_RE
Reviewed May 1, 2019

I've just came back from my trip to Nepal. Did a lot of internet search ahead of booking and I must say I could not have chosen a better company to organize the trek! Me and my friend booked a private trek to EBC with Global Holiday Adventure and are extremely happy with the service provided. All the necessary arrangements were done so we could enjoy our trip without a worry. Samsher, to start with, was very responsive to all the questions we had before the trip and was really helpful once we reached Kathmandu. All the staff that we met were super-friendly, attentive and of a good character.
I could not recommend more.
Namaste

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

A few days ago we came back from our unforgettable trip to Nepal. Our
trip was organized by Global Holidays Adventure. We found them through google search and from the very first email exchange, first with Samsher and later with Surya, we were convinced that we picked the right company. Their responses were very quick and we were getting all the information we needed to make our itinerary perfect and unique.
The whole trip Kathmandu/ Kathmandu Valley/- Pokhara - Chitwan was well
organized, great guides, perfect hotel selections, everything was on time and done with smile. Nothing ever was a problem.
The highlight of our trip was Helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp. Yes, it is pricey but worth every penny. Breathtaking panorama of Himalayan
Peaks and landing on Kalapatar- in the heart of Himalayas - next to Lhotse with beautiful view of Mount Everest was truly dream come true . We had a great pilot plus Surya was flying with us and helping us to recognize all mountain peaks we were passing by.
During our trip to Nepal we had contact with
Samsher or Surya at all times, and we met with them few times during the trip. They were always ready to help us with any wishes we had.
For the past 30 years we've traveled all over the world, dealt with many tour
operators and companies in many countries but we've never met such nice and
honest, very caring and detail oriented tour company owners like Samsher and Surya. We strongly recommend, and couldn't say enough great words about the work that they've done. It's not their job, it's their passion and they tailor to each client individually, but putting their heart to it.
Guys, thank you very much for everything and see you in Nepal again.

Date of experience: December 2018
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Jacek and Maria,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review and stories about us. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your trip in Nepal with our services and positive review like this will always committed us to serve you better. We hope we will again get such opportunity for your next holidays in Nepal.

Thank you so much for joining with Global Holidays Adventure.

Thank You !