Global Holidays Adventure

from $900.00
from $90.00
from $600.00
More Info
All reviews upper mustang helicopter tour email exchange everest base camp great tour his team day trip ebc trek my friend gha stage flight company mr requirements adventure nepal
Selected filters
Reviewed November 19, 2018

I have recently come back from the Upper Mustang. The tour was organised by Global Holidays. During the booking process I was keeping correspondence mainly with Samsher. Absolutely fantastic service. The responses were provided so quickly and all my questions (I really had many) were answered. I was traveling alone so due to the restrictions in the Upper Mustang, it is harder to organise this tour for just one person (the agency needs to find at least one extra traveler) But Global Holidays made it happen and could go on my dream tour. The hotel that they booked for me in Pokhara was amazing. At every step had a feeling that they care about me. I was picked up from the hotels taken to the designated places. When arrived at Kathmandu I was mainly dealing with Surya. He was extremely friendly and responsible. To get the Upper Mustang permit you actually need to provide with your original passport. Though I was a bit afraid at the beginning (after all this is my passport) to let it give to anyone other than me, Surya was extremely reliable. I received it back as promoised the next day with the permit. They do care about your stuff and deliver what promised. During the trek was accompanied by a very friendly guide. Also at this stage I had a feeling that am am taken care of. They guide was even helping me with my luggage. The flights especially Pokhara- Jomsom - Pokhara were booked/arranged so that I can take the flight (the first or second as later ones are very often cancelled). The last day after my come back to Kathmandu I was also taken by Surya to the culture dinner with traditional dances and food which was extremely nice. They collect the feedback and try to deliver the best service possible. This is much appreciated. Anyone traveling to the Upper Mustang in November however should know that the nights are actually very very cold and the houses are not heated, so it can get extremely cold. Bear it in mind.

Date of experience: November 2018
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2019

Dear Dagmara,
Namaste !

Thank you very much for your great review of Upper Mustang trekking. It is very helpful for us as well as we are very happy to know that you enjoyed our services for Upper mustang trekking ! We always do our best and more than happy to help you in future for your adventure activities in Nepal.

Best Regards !
SURYA AND SAMSHER

Reviewed May 23, 2018

We are two senior Indian journalists, just back from a 15-day trip to Upper Mustang organized by the ultra-efficient team of Surya in Global Holidays and Adventure. Surya had made excellent arrangements throughout and was solicitous of our requirements throughout the trip. He was unfailingly polite, responsive and responsible. There were some problems with money transfer from India, but he had made all the arrangments without even waiting for any advance remittance from us. The jeep he provided was excellent and could negotiate the unforgiving terrain of Upper Mustang. The flights and hotels were comfortable. I strongly recommend this agency to anyone who would like to travel in Nepal. GHA is a responsible and responsive travel agency.

Date of experience: May 2018
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Dear Sudha Madam
Namaste !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are very happy and positive review like this will always committed us to serve you better. Hope we can again get such opportunity for your next adventure tour in Nepal.

Thank you !

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I'm not sure how to begin this review other than saying WHAT A FANTASTIC COMPANY THIS IS! The Global Holiday Adventures team (Surya and Samsher) organised our entire trip to Nepal, leaving us stress-free and able to enjoy the beautiful country!

We arranged a private tour through Global Holiday Adventures (for a 20-something trekker and her mother). We spent two weeks in Nepal and our itinerary was to reach Annapurna Base Camp. The GHA team organised everything from accommodation in the major cities (Kathmandu and Pokhara) to accommodation and meals on the trek. They also organised our trek guide and porter who provided not only excellent service but excellent company (funny as well as providing local knowledge) along the trek.

What really impressed me about booking through GHA was the level of service provided provided prior to booking and on the trek. Each day a GHA member would check in with our guide and advise of weather and provide accommodation updates (we trekked in April which is during peak trekking season). What's more, even though we had our ABC itinerary our Guide had over 15 years experience and was able to adapt the itinerary (including what time we started walking each day and how far we walked) according to our level of experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Dear Miller Georgia
Namaste !

Thank you very much for your wonderful review regarding Annapurna Base Camp trekking. We are very happy and positive review like this will always committed us to serve you better. Hope we can again get such opportunity for your next adventure tour in Nepal.

Thank you !

Reviewed May 5, 2018

we got Kathmandu day tour with the company they charged usd 100 which is very expensive. Mr samsher promise to provide good car with air condition for sightseeing but later on he provide us old taxi without ac. They just cheat us

1  Thank mukesh r
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

This person who wrote this review is our ex-employee. He left this company since December 2017, he have his own trekking company now. There is no way to provide service to him from us so this is completely fraud review. So we would humbly request to remove this review from our company's profile.

Thanks

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

Hey Surya, what a time we had. Unforgettable. Thank u for organizing logistics for our self drive expedition so flawlessly. Truly indebted. What makes u stand out is how accessible you are and how you willing problem solved each time we got stuck. True ally u were and brilliant time we had. Thank u very much!

Date of experience: April 2018
SuryaBdrThapa, Owner at Global Holidays Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Nidhi,
Namaste!

Thank you so much for your helpful review. We are always committed to serve you better and hope we can again get such opportunity for your next adventure in Nepal.

Thank You!