“Trek to Kala Patthar and EBC”

Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition
Book In Advance
More Info
$55.00*
and up
Private 3-Hour Nagarkot Sunset Tour from Kathmandu
Ranked #1 of 944 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountain Mart Treks & Expedition is specialized in small group holidays package in Nepal. We offer daily sightseeing tours, hiking, and private day tours inside Kathmandu valley. Also we operate multi day trekking programs.
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Our guide, TIlak, and porter, Bola, were absolutely amazing and really fun to be around! They were extremely supportive of our endeavour to hike both Kala Patthar and EBC in a day and gave us flexibility with our schedule. I miss them and our trek so much - they were honestly the best!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"wonderful guide"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2017

18 days Manaslu Circuit Trek!
We had amazing unforgettable trip with Mountain Mart Treks&Expedition in May 2017. Beautiful route without the crowds of people, good physical activity, excellent organization. And the best mountain guide in the world! Thank you Prem Thapa so much for your professionalism, endurance and patience!)))

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Six weeks ago we finished our trekking to the Everest Base Camp. It was a beautiful trekking with amazing views. It was organized by Mountain Mart Trekking. Special thanks to our guide Pemba, assistent guide Phurba and assistent guide/porter Prem. Pemba is aan guide with a lot experience andere is verry responsible. When I got sick because of the AMS, I had tot goed down and Phurba went down with me and took good care of me. Pemba communicate every day with Phurba so he knew How I was doing. Pemba, Phurba and Prem were verry helpfull. We enjoyed our time in Nepal. Also many thanks to the driver, Bishnu. He was always ons time and showed us the highlights of Kathmandu.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

"Poon Hill Trek - 4 days"
I could see many mountains around Annapurna!
I was surprised at the accommodations on the mountain because they were so clean and served great meals and we saw mountains;)

The guide and the porter were very kind and I was so happy to see great views with them.

I would like to join "Everest base camp tour" next time!!! I hope to see them again.

Thank you a lot, Dolakh, Raju and Sudip!!!

英語もトークも苦手な私でしたが、とても楽しくトレッキングができました!
値段がめちゃめちゃ高いわけじゃないのに、クオリティはすっごい高いと思います。ぜひまた利用させていただきたいと思います。

1  Thank Ai K
See more reviews
Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

We booked a trip with mountain mart based on their strong reviews and glad we did. We had good communication with the manager, Dolakh who accomadated our tight schedule. Our guide Tembi was very knowledgable on the area and made great effort to make us enjoy our short trek. The food and lodges were very good-better than we expected to get in remote locations. Our only regret was not having more time to trek further, so we will probably book another trip with them some time in the future.