Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
The best company for tour

This is the best company for tour and travel, full of enjaoy and knowlegeable, i had great fun with... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
Global822894
via mobile
Ram and Uncle are the best

Reviewed August 28, 2018
djoleamra
Belgrade, Serbia

All reviews met mr local sightseeing last moment many thanks starting point see you soon tourist bus amazing guide days trekking two weeks driver team flight nepal gmail arrangements ktm
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

This is the best company for tour and travel, full of enjaoy and knowlegeable, i had great fun with osho vision.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We went trekking in Nar Phu Valley with Osho Vision. Our guide, Ram and porter, Uncle were very nice and helpful. The trek wasn't easy and since it was off season the choice of food once you are in the valley was very limited so we decided to finish our trek earlier and spend few days in Pokhara. The agency had no problems with us changing our plans so overall it was a very pleasant experience. We would definitely recommend this agency. Ram was an excellent, polite and experienced guide.

Dinesh875, General Manager at Osho Vision Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Dear Respected Djoleamra,
Thank you very much for your kind Feedback on TA. This is our great pleasure to provide you our service and we are very happy that you were satisfied with our service. Yes, August is low season so there wasn't too many tourist so the foods variety was limited.
We always respect our guest so we were happy to change your itinerary from Mountain to Pokhara. Now the high season is starting so we will have good weather and you can get a variety of food and hotel in Mountain from September till December.
Once again, thank you very much for your valuable time to write a wonderful review of Osho Vision Treks review on tripadvisor.
Namaste and have a good time ahead.
Dinesh Lamichhane
Managinf Director,
Osho Vision Treks and Expedition
Cell:- +9779851056875
E-mail:- info@trekkinginnepals.com

Reviewed July 30, 2018

My wife and I went on our first trekking experience with our guide Bijaya in May! We flew from Pokhara, to Jomsom, Mukinath, then trekked down to Poon Hill. It was approximately 7-8 days. We will never forget this amazing experience. Bijaya was a great guide that made sure we were safe and well cared for. We will definitely be looking for him again when we return one day for our next trek. Thank you to the Osho Team and Bijaya for the well-organized and unforgettable trip!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

We recently finished our holiday trip in Nepal.We choose Osho vision during our 4 days time in Nepal.It was a really nice arrangments by Osho vision ,very nice new car, experience driver, every thing the arrange on time,We did Kathmandu valley heritage tour,Nagarkot - Sanga- Dhulikhel day tour,Chandra Giri day tour & Bungmati-Khokana-Dakshinkali temple tour,Which was really perfect.So next time we are planning to do Muktinath trip,We definitely choose Osho vision.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

First of all, it was a great trip and well organized.
We were two people in the group and a guide and a porter. Both of them were very friendly and helpful.
7 days of trekking to the Base Camp.
It is a great hike, not to difficult but you need to be in good condition.
Hiralal, the manager of Osho Vision Treks answered us all of our question very quick. And he lent us a big backpack for the porter and hiking sticks. That was very helpful! We had an amazing welcome and goodbye dinner with Nepalese dance and delicious food.
I can really recommend this tour operator!
Some advices:
1. Only take a few clothes with you. You can let them be washed in the hostels. And you need only one warm jacket for the base camp. At the other times it was nice and warm in May.
2. Before the trek to Base Camp eat a proper meal like noodles or rice to have enough energy. Soup is not enough!
3. Take water purification with you and save plastic. Take your plastic waste with you or try to avoid it.
They had a clearing campagne and it was really clean in the way and also in base camp. Try to keep that with your help!

It was an amazing time and the mountains were enormous and stunning! You have to go there!
The flight from Kathamandu to Lukla was smooth. We were lucky. You should plan an extra day for that because of the weather conditions.

1  Thank Agnes C
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I did the Annapurna Base Camp trek with my guide Bijaya. This has been one of the best trips of my life. We went through beautiful farms, saw ancient temples, went to hot springs, saw breathtaking scenery, stayed at beautiful cute hotels, had Dhal Bath (a typical Nepali plate with different curries). This has been a life changing trip and I am definitely coming back at some point. I have to really give it up to my guide for his endless support. We had a great connection and he spoke really good English. He really took good care of me. At one point in the trek I got diarrhoea and he had me covered by giving me the right meds. Had walked with me, and was very respectful of my speed. I HIGHLY recommend him. All I have was his email, so get into contract with him if you want to do some trekking (bijaya5.email@gmail.com) and I am sure you guys can arrange something. Everything from the hotels, to the transportation was top end. I didn’t feel any short cuts were being taken at any point. I would highly recommend doing the ABC trek. It’s better than anything I have ever done.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

I was alone so i spent time before find the good guide in ktm i went in 3 agency before but I didn’t match ...
when I came back to the hotel I had the chance to find Bijaya by the Osho hotel’s owner and thanks to him because my 5 days trekking with him was amazing he takes care of me show me and explain me many things introduce me with local people etc...
His English is perfect so we could exchange together and we had lot of fun too !
I ll definitely trekking again with him when I ll be back !
Thanks to you guys and many thanks to Bijaya !!!! See you soon !

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Ishwor really takes care of his clients and the tour guide was the best! Took us to a great restaurant with local cuisine and entertainment. He personalized the exact itinerary we were looking for. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Met Ishwor and he set us up with a great 2 days while on a short trip to Kathmandu. A driver for sightseeing some amazing temples and the square. Followed by a great 1 day trek through rural villages and stopping at hidden eatery’s with the best chicken momo’s I’ve ever had ending on top of a mountain with insane views. Wish I was able to stay longer but will go back and book a 14 day tour!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Thanks so much to Ishwor and his team at Osho Vision for making our trip to Nepal one we'll never forget!

My fiancee and I arrived in Kathmandu with a pretty flexible itinerary. We knew we wanted to see a few things in the city and go to Nagarkot, but we did not have the specifics or logistics planned out yet. Ishwor gave us tips of what to do around Kathmandu, arranged travel for us from KMD to Nagarkot and then to Pokhara by car and finally back to Kathmandu by plane.

Unlike other travel companies we have worked with in the past, Ishwor never pushed or pressured us into anything. He gave us the best information and a range of options and guided us well--plus it was for a great price too.

If you're visiting Nepal and are in need of travel advice or accommodations (no matter how big or small) let Ishwor and his team take care of you! Such a helpful and friendly service!