It is a quiet, green, well structured resort placed in In the village of Budhanilkantha north of Kathmandu. It offers apartments and rooms, it is equipped with a nice swimming pool, which water is exceptionally clean, good restaurant and good service, 24/7 power is ensured despite the long daily black out, personnell is always kind and available. The only negative point is the distance from Kathmandu city center that could be a pain in the neck with the crazy traffick of the city and the very bad road conditions connecting Budhanilkantha to the center. Consider that the transfer will take around 30-40 minutes, banning traffick jam or other disturbances. Nevertheless, a shuttle will take you up and down from the hotel to downtown Kathmandu twice a day. Absolutely, the best you can get in Kathmandu Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel And Resort
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu