We spent 8 days at the Park Village in late November and had a wonderful time. We were a group of 40 and had many of our meals here and also used the meeting facilities. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the rooms were comfortable, and when we needed anything they were happy to do their best to provide it.
If I ever return to Kathmandu I would have no hesitation to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort