Large rooms are located in several seperate 'houses'. They are well equipped and comfortable. Very pleasant grounds. An outdoor swimming pool but no staff to provide a towel although generally the staff are helpful. Like everywhere in Kathmandu the power regularly goes off but torches and candles are provided in every room. The food is pretty good; dinner is usually from a buffet with a selection of mostly asian dishes. Wine and beer available at about UK prices. A good place to stay in Kathmandu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu
- Park Village Hotel And Resort