I stayed in hotel for one night in Jan. Telephonic booking from India and airport pick up were hassle free. The property is huge and as the name suggests is like a village. They have many recreational facilities including cemented TT table. A group of 25-100 can enjoy better the whole resort. The much acclaimed Budha Nilkanth temple is three minutes walk and the lesser known ISCKON Hare Krishna temple is ten minutes walk from the hotel. Location may be contextual, those who want to relax will find it better than who come to hop around for meetings in main Kathmandu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Village Hotel is managed by the famous KGH Group. PVH is located at Budhnilkantha area, which is situated at the northwest rim of the Kathmandu valley. It lies at the foothills of the Shivapuri National Park, which is designated as the most important water-shed-catchments area that feeds pure drinking water to millions. Park Village is the first resort hotel open in Budhanilkantha region which is only 15 minutes drive from crowded downtown Kathmandu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Park Village Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Village Hotel And Resort
- Park Village Hotel Kathmandu