“Great service, tasty food.”
Review of Dabali Thamel Pvt Ltd - CLOSED

Dabali Thamel Pvt Ltd
Cuisines: Asian, Fast Food, Nepali
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Canada
“Great service, tasty food.”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Nice little sanctuary set aside from the hustle and bustle of Thamel Kathmandu. Run by a local family who seem to pride themselves on running a clean hospitable establishment.

Went there for dinner and breakfast during my stay in Kathmandu. The curries and the local dishes that I tried were tasty. Everything was cooked fresh in the kitchen.

Would recommend.

1 Thank Craig L

Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our absolute favorite eatery in Kathmandu!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Super cozy and friendly, and _really_ good food. Personally I got addicted to their mint lemonades :) the owner and his family are incredibly nice and friendly people and will help you figure out the perfect dish for you if you're unsure what to try.
We came back so often that we almost felt like stalkers ;)
The location is on a calm and clean side street of hectic thamel. Especially after dark it got very cozy with colored lights hanging from the surrounding buildings.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank HannisAlbinsson
Fukuoka, Japan
“Peaceful place”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Walking in crowded Thamel use lot of energy so I found this restaurant at one of the small street. It is very calm and peaceful place. When I sit down there and listen quiet music I felt like in different world. Staff is very nice and friendly and I love their food. Price is reasonable and Wi-Fi works as well. I wanted stop only for tea, but I tried sandwich which was delicious and saw other food which looks great. I will definitely come again.

• Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Mmm so good”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I love this restaruant! I ate here many times and kept going back. I always got panneer butter masala which my friend said was like what he had tasted in India. I loved the garlic naan but it's only available after 3pm so try the aloo paratha which is also great. It's run by a family and they are so friendly. I highly recommend!

• Visited October 2013
Pucol, Spain
“A gem”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I always feel surprised when a gem like this goes unheared of. The fastfood wrap bar below OR2k is always full..yet this place serves cheaper n yummier wraps n offers cosy sitting aswell! Most people stop off for tea but they miss out on the nicest food in Thamel. Simple but tasty, reasonable prices and clean. It turned out to be my favorite: veg biriani rice, what is aloo, the wraps, the naans...and making it an alround special place are the staff. They are very friendly n always wear a smile. Next to the Last Resort. I RECOMMEND A MEAL OR TWO OR THREE OR MORE IN THE MOSY.PEACEFUL STREET IN THAMEL

• Visited December 2013