All reviews client satisfaction his team manaslu circuit office manager trekking company true friend amazing porters reached kathmandu upper mustang annapurna base camp trip to chitwan national park his passion day trek positive energy mardi himal excellent guide went the extra mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recently returned from Ghorepani/Poon Hill/ ABC trek organised by Mountain Ram. I chose these guys for my first visit to Nepal because of the wealth of videos of most of the treks on YouTube and, when i contacted Ram, i didn't feel hustled. It came across clearly when organising the trip for me, my two sons and future son in law that Ram was more interested in making the trip the best possible experience for us rather than trying to sell an inappropriate and more expensive package. i didn't realise it at the time but the guide was perfectly chosen to complement the various ages in our party, was sensitive enough to realise that I'm a fat old git who went slower than those in their teens and twenties but was encouraging to all when needed. The porters were also bags of fun and the three of the team really made the experience for us.

The entire package started at the airport with pickup, drop off to the hotel, fascinating guided tour of Kathmandhu by a guide who knew his city the next day then heading into the hills after flight to Pokhara the following day. All transfers smooth and seamless and organised by Ram. We used private Jeeps rather than buses as time was an issue.
The trek itself was magnificent and one i would recommend but more importantly i want to make the point that it seems increasingly rare to have an organisation like this with a dedication to client satisfaction. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Already planning my next trip next year with them - going to be a little higher and lot more difficult but still ridiculously cheap for the package given. There are other cheaper operators but i wouldn't trust them to provide the same level of expertise and care.

1  Thank L4zyBen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of doing the Annapurna Base Camp Trek with Ram Adventures. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences I’ve had.

To go through some of the major highlights - the entire experience was flawless. The organisation of everything was perfect, the guide and porters we had were fantastic. Their knowledge of the area was great, they kept the moral up of our group when the trek was hard.

Ram is also a great person who truly has the best interests of his clients. His biggest interest is ensuring that his clients have the best experience of Nepal and it shows in everything.

If I can give advise to anyone looking to trek and looking for guides, don’t cheap out. You get what you pay for and Ram will provide you with the experience of a lifetime.

I can’t wait to go back!

-Matt

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did a 7-day ABC Trek with the Mountain Ram Adventures. They took an amazing care of me from the moment I landed in Kathmandu until I left. Since I did not have much time, Ram customised the trek for the time I had available.
The trek itself was breathtaking. Despite the rainy weather I enjoyed every bit of it. My guide Amrit and my porter Shujan made everything to make the trek as enjoyable as possible.This was definitely one of the memorable trips and would recommend anyone coming to Nepal and looking for care-free trekking experience to chose Mountain Ram Adventures. Thank you for the greatly organized trek!

1  Thank truthaboveall19
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Since we got off the airport Ram montain adventures made sure that we had the bestvexperience possible in Nepal. We did the Annapurna Base Camp sghort trek with them and the organitzation was perfect. Intirally recommend them if yountravrl to Nepal.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019

My sister and I decided to explore a bit of Nepal and the Himalayas. We were lucky enough to come across Mountain Ram Adventures. We had a nice start up visiting some of the World Heritage places in Kathmandu and then we embarked ourselves in one of the most wonderful adventures, The Annapurna Base Camp Trekking.

We got Nishchal and Sandip as Guides.

Nishchal is a very energetic, caring, and fun loving soul. Sandip is a very kind, caring and calm one. These 2 guys went above and beyond. I will never forget all the camaraderie and laughter we shared during a week of trekking but overall, I will never forget how much patience and caring they showed toward us. They kept on checking on us to ensure we were doing well and they did all they could to make the trekking safe and enjoyable.

This trekking was the first big one for my sister and she was a bit nervous but the guys were always there to cheer her up and to comfort her which is something my sister and I appreciated from the bottom of our hearts.

Also, we were impressed to see how many people Nishchal knows which was handy when we needed to ask for a favor or to get some help from the locals.

We certainly made some friends as well as some beautiful memories while discovering the majesty of the Himalayas.

We also got to share some time with Ram after the trekking and it was a pleasure to interact with such a nice wise young man.

Thank you so much Nishchal, Sandip, Neupane, and Ram for helping us to accomplish this milestone. It was an amazing adventure!!!

Date of experience: June 2019