Book In Advance
Tours from Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
from $1,675.00
from $1,415.00
from $1,750.00
More Info
All reviews ebc trek traditional dancing base camp experienced hikers guide hari day trek water purification fantastic days experienced team annapurna round high passes great introduction duffel bags solo traveller friendly guide a lot of fun making sure
Reviewed July 26, 2018

We planned for EBC initially in July 2018. Unfortunately due to poor weather conditions all Lukla flights were cancelled.Paras and Imperial Trek changed our plan to Annapurna Base camp without any hassle and coordinated it extremely well. Paras kept us updated throughout the day, picked us really early from our hotel on time and ensured we made it to Pokhra on the same day. Our guide Ram was a fantastic person who knew everything about the geography, local people, culture and logistics. He ensured that he paid attention to minute detail and our safety, comfort was paramount. The porters Suman and Prakash were really friendly and ever willing to help us. Truly the entire team beat every single expectation we had and we are definitely going to be back. We strongly recommend this team. for all three of us from different continents - this was a life time experience. They truly rock.

- Dan, Kayo & Rajesh (Chimp, Vegan and Yogi)

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We have joined Imperial Tour back in 2017 , the mountain that we've trek was Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) , which the whole journey was very successful and it brought us great memories. The services that they provided attracted us to go another time where our aim is to conquer Everest Base Camp (EBC) , We requested same tour guide-Mr. Sujan, he was very helpful and patient as we have stopped alot during the trek to take pictures. He will always offer to carry our backpacks when he sees us facing high altitude sickness. Besides that he never fails to make sure that our stomachs are filled with a sufficient amount of food.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I chose to do the EBC 9 Day Trek and from the start of communications Paras was very professional and knowledgeable. He answered every question I had very promptly and offered suggestions along the way. He met me at my hotel and showed me around the area and helped me with purchasing equipment needed for the trek. I completed the trek with my guide Santosh and porter Laxman who were both very professional, knowledgeable, supportive and funny. Santosh offered suggestions along the way for myself and others who I had met at each stop who were travelling alone. I would definitely recommend Imperial Nepal to all who wish to trek Nepal. I will be returning in the near future and will use them again.

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We recently completed a trekking tour with Imperial Nepal Treks & Expedition.

When doing our initial research for tour companies, Imperial Nepal was not only the first to respond, but was also very quick to respond to subsequent questions and any uncertainties we had. Ram was very assuring and accommodating to our needs. He was able to customise a package that suited our goals and budget.

Our guide Guatam was very attentive and professional. He also paid attention to little things such as bringing us tea to our room early in the morning and asking us what kind of fruits we liked best and bringing them during our trek. He made sure we had lots of photos for memories. He is a great photographer.

On the first day of the tour our flight to Lukla was cancelled due to bad weather, so we opted for the helicopter option. Our duffel bags was suppose to be on the helicopter right behind us. Unfortunately, all the helicopter flights after ours were cancelled due to bad weather. Our Porter, Nombrau, waited for our bags until it arrived in Lukla the next day. He made sure that he delivered them to us by that afternoon by trekking 5 hours, what took us 12-13 hours! We couldn’t be more thankful and appreciative to Nombrau, Gautam and Ram in ensuring we had our bags as soon as possible.

Everything that was promised by Ram, as per our customised trekking package, was met. We had a great time and was well taken care of by Gautam, Ram and Nombrau.

Tip:

A scenic helicopter flight is a must (one of the highlights of the trip)! A bird’s eye view of the Himalayan mountain range is breathtaking.

If you have the space, bring gifts to give to the kids in villages - such as colouring books, pencils, pencil cases, or something educational. To see the excitement and smiles on their faces is rewarding.

Reviewed May 23, 2018

I'm just back from completing the Everest 17 days High Passes Trek. I'm still on a High. The trip was absolutely amazing. Such a beautiful country with lovely people. Memories that will stay with me for a lifetime. Anybody with a little training can complete this . The high passes trek takes you off the beaten track and is a lot quieter than the normal route, the scenery is amazing. The view of Everest from the top of the Renjo Last pass will stay with me for a life time as will the views of Ama Dablam. I could not have done this without the help from everybody at Imperial Nepal Treks. My first contact was with Paras. He was great and his communication was brilliant. Any questions that I had were quickly answered. I also had a fantastic guide called Santosh. Very knowledgeable and encouraged me every step of the way. Very impressed withhe way he took care of me. Thank You to everybody. I will definately be seeing you all again.