“Amazing sights, amazing people!”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,675.00*
and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed October 16, 2017

in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I would like to start by saying that it was a very good decision by choosing Imperial Nepal Treks for our EBC trek. They are very friendly and know what they are doing. I would also recommend our guide Sujan and all his subordinate staff, who took great care of all of us. A small thing I would like to mention here is that during the EBC trek charging of the batteries is chargeable at every tea house but Sujan, our guide, used to give me his own power bank to charge all of my electronics and also used to get us clean drinking water whenever we would ask him, which again is very costly. Also whenever we used to ask him anything about the trek , he would give us correct information about it. I would highly recommend this tour company for Nepal trekking.

1  Thank SaddamRiyaz
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Great communication from the beginning, the trips itself was good value for money. The guide/porter and organiser Hari, Ram and Ram (manager of your company) all presented as friendly and knowledgeable. Overall had a great experience with this company, offered us to keep the duffle bags provided and listened to our feedback on teahouses etc. Would definitely book with them again.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Recent back to city from mountain tour. This is not my first time in nepal, I already completed the everest tour in same company. I think I post my feedback when I back to home but when I am back to Katmandu I am not wait that long time to post my travel Experience. In my case imperial Nepal and his team they are one of the best and profesanal team in Nepal. Some time weather problems, some time technical problems in mountain but this is not company fault this is natural in mountain. They always think about their responsibility and customer care.
The guide and porter who treks with me they are very nice and special porter he did very good job. Thank you Mr Ram and your imperial team. I recomment your company all my friend who interest to visit nepal. May be 2020 we will seee again.my regards for your team.