Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
from $1,675.00
from $1,415.00
from $1,750.00
More Info
All reviews ebc trek traditional dancing base camp experienced hikers guide hari day trek water purification fantastic days experienced team annapurna round high passes great introduction duffel bags solo traveller friendly guide a lot of fun making sure
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Great communication from the beginning, the trips itself was good value for money. The guide/porter and organiser Hari, Ram and Ram (manager of your company) all presented as friendly and knowledgeable. Overall had a great experience with this company, offered us to keep the duffle bags provided and listened to our feedback on teahouses etc. Would definitely book with them again.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

Recent back to city from mountain tour. This is not my first time in nepal, I already completed the everest tour in same company. I think I post my feedback when I back to home but when I am back to Katmandu I am not wait that long time to post my travel Experience. In my case imperial Nepal and his team they are one of the best and profesanal team in Nepal. Some time weather problems, some time technical problems in mountain but this is not company fault this is natural in mountain. They always think about their responsibility and customer care.
The guide and porter who treks with me they are very nice and special porter he did very good job. Thank you Mr Ram and your imperial team. I recomment your company all my friend who interest to visit nepal. May be 2020 we will seee again.my regards for your team.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

It was very nice Everest Base Camp tour with guide Santos and Pemba. They were very helpful to us. It was really amazing. Be sure that they will help you too much.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Done this trip and everything possible went wrong and was badly handled. I guess , if there are no problems with your trip , you won't have any issueswith Ram (owner or manager). However in our case, when unexpected issues appeared he showed no ability or willingness to help. It took endless discussions and negotiations to get to a reasonable resolution. Overall our trip was spoiled by bad management and I would advise you to book directly a guide or a porter instead of going through third parties. I would like to add that our guide and porter were amazing, the company is lucky to have such great people and will not survive without employing them.

2  Thank Aura B
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We have spend fantastic 13 days with imperial nepal company. Before you going, you will be totally be sure are you with the true guys or not? Because mountains conditions are so tough and easily changes. But all imperial team know his job very well. First of all thanks for Ram and Peras for their organisation. But for us the biggest thanks come to our super friends santos and pemba. During 13 days they were helped for any conditions from lukla to gorakshep. Due to bad weather I was sick and could not sleep Till morning and all this time santos was with me. Pemba opened his house to us gave rice wine and her daughter's smile to us. Both they know mountains, nepal and everything about the country and culture. Yes you may try trekking with any company. But if you want to make a unforgettable experience you should definitely go with this friends.

Before going up, please be sure about time and weather conditions and spend 3 more days before and after trekking. We have waited 2 days due to lukla weather conditions. The best times is October , november. But we have good luck and saw the all himalayan ranges with no cloud and bright shine.

Himalayan and nepal are waiting for you. You should definitely come here with imperial group.

Cheers