“Awesome Nepal!”

and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Imperial trekking is really helpful! I didn't have a fix date yet and planned to go on November(informed Paras from Imperial around July), and when suddenly I changed date to less than a week before i go eqrly Sept, Imperial can still made it fine.

Furthermore, the guide, Sudip is really helpful, he help guiding me through the trekking. Too bad I cant complete the ABC as I fell sick, but it's still an awesome exprience with awesome tour company!

Really recommend Paras&Sudip!

in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We had the most wonderful trek in late May 2017. We give 5 stars to Imperial Nepal. We checked with about 8 trek companies prior to our trip, including 2 companies that our friends' had used. We found Imperial Nepal on the internet and Imperial Nepal with Paras was the most responsive and answered many of our questions prior to the trek. We inquired about food, accomodations, length of the trek, weather, clothes, bathrooms, scenery and helicopters. Paras answered all of our questions. All of our expectations on accomodations, food and facilities were as Paras described, so there were no surprises. Paras had himself worked as a guide for about 5 years prior to working in the sales for Imperial Nepal so he had first had experience on treks.

Imperial Nepal provided first class service. They picked us up from the airport, arranged our hotel in Kathmandu, met us the first day to discuss each day of the trek, went shopping with us for equipment and outfitted us with sleeping bags and jackets. Their tour was very organized. Each day the night before, they would let us know how many miles, how many hours, and the elevation or difficulty to expect, including the type of accomodations we would pull into. There were no surprises and we had a really smooth trek. We had 6 in our group and none of us had any altitude sickness, not even a headache.

The best of Imperial Nepal was their service and friendliness to our family. For our party of six, we had 3 proters and 1 wonderful guide, Sanjan. Throughout the trek, Sanjan gave us tidbits of the history of Nepal, tidbits of the Nepal culture and customs, and tidbits of religion. That made our trek really interesting and personable. We felt like we were being taken on a private trip to their beautiful, treasured homeland, and that made our trip the more special. Our guides were really helpful. At all times, there was a porter for each group of hikers, ie one in the front with the fast group, one in the back for the slow group, and 2 more for the middle. Our guides were always enthusiastic and helpful to us particularly in the early morning hours as we climbed Kala Pathur to 18,300.

Our trek with Imperial Nepal felt like a personal family trip. On the night before our trek we were taken to a restaurant with authentic Nepalese food and dancers and our last night before we left, we were also treated to a going home dinner.

I highly recommend Imperial Nepal and will return to the beautiful country of Nepal for another trek.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We just completed a stress-free and hassle-free honeymoon at the Annapurna Circuit. Paras and our guide Mani were very flexible and willing to meet our needs (adding an extra day, changing flights, helping us book the hotel after the entire itinerary was completed etc). The guest houses they brought us too were also really nice my favorite being the ones in Taal, Chame, and Menang. Highly recommend Imperial Nepal Treks!

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Great tour around Nepal - Ram was great to work with and super responsive, our driver, Prakash became our good friend over the two weeks. The lodging was very good based on the available options, and we had great rooms at each stop. Basically, Prakash took us anywhere we wanted to go, while adhering to our itinerary. It was great to see so much of such a beautiful country.

Things to note outside of Ram's great tour company is that the road conditions are a bit rough, and remember to bring your own t.p. and hand soap!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My experience with Imperial Nepal was absolutely amazing, especially because my guide Bhoj made it a memorable experience. He is a fabulous tour guide, extremely knowledgeable, and was able to really cater to my abilities and what i wanted to do/see/hear about. I would suggest requesting him on all Imperial Nepal trips!

My porter was also fabulous and took good care of all my things.

My only complaint would be the first hotel I stayed at in Kathmandu: New Horizon hotel. I felt that for Kathmandu, that hotel was a bit below standards. It was really something that I would have more expected from the trekking portion of the trip, as it was similar in accommodation to the tea houses (perhaps one step up).