“Annapurna Circuit”

and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed August 10, 2017

We just completed a stress-free and hassle-free honeymoon at the Annapurna Circuit. Paras and our guide Mani were very flexible and willing to meet our needs (adding an extra day, changing flights, helping us book the hotel after the entire itinerary was completed etc). The guest houses they brought us too were also really nice my favorite being the ones in Taal, Chame, and Menang. Highly recommend Imperial Nepal Treks!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2017

Great tour around Nepal - Ram was great to work with and super responsive, our driver, Prakash became our good friend over the two weeks. The lodging was very good based on the available options, and we had great rooms at each stop. Basically, Prakash took us anywhere we wanted to go, while adhering to our itinerary. It was great to see so much of such a beautiful country.

Things to note outside of Ram's great tour company is that the road conditions are a bit rough, and remember to bring your own t.p. and hand soap!

Reviewed July 23, 2017

My experience with Imperial Nepal was absolutely amazing, especially because my guide Bhoj made it a memorable experience. He is a fabulous tour guide, extremely knowledgeable, and was able to really cater to my abilities and what i wanted to do/see/hear about. I would suggest requesting him on all Imperial Nepal trips!

My porter was also fabulous and took good care of all my things.

My only complaint would be the first hotel I stayed at in Kathmandu: New Horizon hotel. I felt that for Kathmandu, that hotel was a bit below standards. It was really something that I would have more expected from the trekking portion of the trip, as it was similar in accommodation to the tea houses (perhaps one step up).

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We chanced upon through their website and was followed by their main person Paras ji who from the beginning organized for us this short trip on the Everest trek from Lukla to Namche Bazaar.Their guide Nirmal,was most attentive while took good care of us and his patience for our slow walk.The only matter was we wished for more time but we are already planning for another adventure.