“Fabulous Everest Base Camp trip with an amazing guide!”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,675.00*
and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed July 23, 2017

My experience with Imperial Nepal was absolutely amazing, especially because my guide Bhoj made it a memorable experience. He is a fabulous tour guide, extremely knowledgeable, and was able to really cater to my abilities and what i wanted to do/see/hear about. I would suggest requesting him on all Imperial Nepal trips!

My porter was also fabulous and took good care of all my things.

My only complaint would be the first hotel I stayed at in Kathmandu: New Horizon hotel. I felt that for Kathmandu, that hotel was a bit below standards. It was really something that I would have more expected from the trekking portion of the trip, as it was similar in accommodation to the tea houses (perhaps one step up).

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

We chanced upon through their website and was followed by their main person Paras ji who from the beginning organized for us this short trip on the Everest trek from Lukla to Namche Bazaar.Their guide Nirmal,was most attentive while took good care of us and his patience for our slow walk.The only matter was we wished for more time but we are already planning for another adventure.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

A well managed trek to the Annapurna circuit. We had been provided with very good and experienced team of trek lead and Porter's. Stay was also at nice and clean tea houses.....over all I would always suggest this trek company for a nice experience.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Myself and the other members of our group can't speak highly enough of Imperial Treks. When doing our research last year we were sceptical of many companies we came across and eventually settled on Imperial because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Even so, we were still wary of sending money abroad but the company remained professional throughout and gave us no reason to doubt them.

We liaised beforehand with Paras who happily answered all of our questions and despite being out of touch for several months (our fault), we still had an immediate response when we queried out airport pick-up the night before travelling. The hotel that Imperial use in Kathmandu is clean, well located and nothing is too much trouble. They changed money on site as well which was extremely helpful.

We met our guide (Sujan) the day before beginning the trek and all of us will agree that we instantly felt in good hands. Throughout the trek, nothing was too much trouble for Sujan. When members of our group felt ill he would carry their bag; if someone was injured he'd be on hand with basic first aid. Most importantly he encouraged us when we were struggling and made us want to carry on.

I became ill with altitude sickness the day before reaching Base Camp and Sujan quickly organised my return to Kathmandu. I was terrified at the thought of being in hospital in a foreign country but Paras met me there and made sure I had everything I needed. He then made himself available in Kathmandu for the extra few days while I was waiting for the other members of my party to return to make sure I was okay.

For the rest of our stay in Nepal, Paras was happy to arrange in impromptu trip to Chitwan National Park which certainly didn't feel as if it had been planned last minute and was a great way to end our trip.

We can't recommend Paras and Sujan enough- they absolutely made our trip to Nepal as great as it was. Sujan and our lovely porters were the only reason we got as far as we did on the trek and we've been missing seeing them every day ever since!

If anybody is considering booking through Imperial Treks but is even slightly unsure, I hope this review convinces you that you won't find a more professional or helpful company.

1  Thank laurencouncil