“Trek to Annapurna circuit”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Ranked #121 of 789 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

A well managed trek to the Annapurna circuit. We had been provided with very good and experienced team of trek lead and Porter's. Stay was also at nice and clean tea houses.....over all I would always suggest this trek company for a nice experience.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Myself and the other members of our group can't speak highly enough of Imperial Treks. When doing our research last year we were sceptical of many companies we came across and eventually settled on Imperial because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor. Even so, we were still wary of sending money abroad but the company remained professional throughout and gave us no reason to doubt them.

We liaised beforehand with Paras who happily answered all of our questions and despite being out of touch for several months (our fault), we still had an immediate response when we queried out airport pick-up the night before travelling. The hotel that Imperial use in Kathmandu is clean, well located and nothing is too much trouble. They changed money on site as well which was extremely helpful.

We met our guide (Sujan) the day before beginning the trek and all of us will agree that we instantly felt in good hands. Throughout the trek, nothing was too much trouble for Sujan. When members of our group felt ill he would carry their bag; if someone was injured he'd be on hand with basic first aid. Most importantly he encouraged us when we were struggling and made us want to carry on.

I became ill with altitude sickness the day before reaching Base Camp and Sujan quickly organised my return to Kathmandu. I was terrified at the thought of being in hospital in a foreign country but Paras met me there and made sure I had everything I needed. He then made himself available in Kathmandu for the extra few days while I was waiting for the other members of my party to return to make sure I was okay.

For the rest of our stay in Nepal, Paras was happy to arrange in impromptu trip to Chitwan National Park which certainly didn't feel as if it had been planned last minute and was a great way to end our trip.

We can't recommend Paras and Sujan enough- they absolutely made our trip to Nepal as great as it was. Sujan and our lovely porters were the only reason we got as far as we did on the trek and we've been missing seeing them every day ever since!

If anybody is considering booking through Imperial Treks but is even slightly unsure, I hope this review convinces you that you won't find a more professional or helpful company.

1  Thank laurencouncil
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Super awesome trek with my guide gautam. Friendly and communicates well in English. Could not have ask for a better guide! Thanks to Ram too for arranging the trek on such a short notice.

1  Thank Ray A
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Many thanks to Paras of imperial Nepal Treks. We had bad experience going to Everest Base camp because we lost all our baggage on flight to Nepal.

Paras gave us a sleeping bag plus downs jacket! He also took us to shops to buy neccesary stuff.

Many thanks for all arrangements. It will be a life long memory!

Michiel, South Africa

See more reviews
Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We just finished a 17 day trek to basecamp, Cho La pass, and Gokyo. It could not have been any more fun or gone any smoother. Ram organized everything in less than a day, planning the trek, hooking us up with a great guide (Dinesh, who's awesome), and even helping me retrieve my credit card that had been eaten by a nearby ATM machine. He saved the day again when flights were cancelled from weather, calling in favors to get us on the best flights for the next day. Word to the wise...Always be on the first flight in and out of Lukla.

In short, we couldn't recommend Imperial trekking, Ram, Dinesh, Lakpa, or our route enough. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Rob and Anna W