“EBC and kala pathar Trek”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Ranked #121 of 789 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Super awesome trek with my guide gautam. Friendly and communicates well in English. Could not have ask for a better guide! Thanks to Ram too for arranging the trek on such a short notice.

1  Thank Ray A
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Many thanks to Paras of imperial Nepal Treks. We had bad experience going to Everest Base camp because we lost all our baggage on flight to Nepal.

Paras gave us a sleeping bag plus downs jacket! He also took us to shops to buy neccesary stuff.

Many thanks for all arrangements. It will be a life long memory!

Michiel, South Africa

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

We just finished a 17 day trek to basecamp, Cho La pass, and Gokyo. It could not have been any more fun or gone any smoother. Ram organized everything in less than a day, planning the trek, hooking us up with a great guide (Dinesh, who's awesome), and even helping me retrieve my credit card that had been eaten by a nearby ATM machine. He saved the day again when flights were cancelled from weather, calling in favors to get us on the best flights for the next day. Word to the wise...Always be on the first flight in and out of Lukla.

In short, we couldn't recommend Imperial trekking, Ram, Dinesh, Lakpa, or our route enough. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Rob and Anna W
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I've booked a private trekking to Everest Base Camp via Jiri and it have been one of my best holidays ever.

Before I booked I was contacted by phone a couple of times by Paras the company owner and he answered all my questions. Then from the moment I arrived on Kathmandu Airport till the moment I was dropped back at the airport they took care of me every minute.

The trip itself was very well organised and the guide did know his job. I didn't have to worry about anything.

I had a great experience and would definitely book agian with Imperial.

1  Thank Derek-Jan F
See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

It's scary booking a trip like this online from England and trusting a trek company that you know very little about. It really is nerve wracking to send a deposit in good faith. We were understandably very nervous and picked imperial nepal treks based solely on its internet footprint and the reviews on trip advisor. Paras the manager and his sales team answered all our queries before the trek promptly and even called us to finalise all our plans. So we decide to take a leap of faith and go with imperial nepal as our chosen trekking agency and what a great decision we made. From the moment we were met at the airport we were in good hands. We were treated like royalty and given welcome garlands on arrival and were swiftly transported safely to our hotel the blue horizon in a peaceful area on the outskirts of busy thamel. The hotel was perfect. Hot water for showers and shaded gardens to take breakfast and friendly helpful staff to look after our every need. Next day we met Paras who explained our full itinerary in detail and we paid the remaining balance of our trip. The trek cost included a city tour which was a fantastic introduction to kathmandu and a welcome nepalese meal in a restaurant with traditional dancing and an opportunity to meet Sujan our guide for the trek. We were kitted out with sleeping bags and down coats and next morning we were off to the airport for our pre arranged flights to Lukla to begin the trek. Sujan our guide was out of this world. He made the whole trek a fabulous experience from start to finish. He was patient kind honourable and the most helpful and friendly guide we could have asked for and I can honestly say that nothing was too much trouble for him during the whole trek. In fact we would not have safely completed the trek without his assistance his experience and his support. The porters were amazing too. Very friendly and amazingly hard working and patient. The whole trek was very well organised and we were treated like royalty from beginning to end. Sujan is a real asset to imperial nepal treks we simply cannot speak highly enough of him. On our return from the trek we went to Chitwan National Park for 3 nights and once again Paras and imperial Nepal treks arranged our whole trip like clockwork. If you are thinking of any activities or trips in Nepal then do not hesitate to use imperial Nepal. They are a reliable trustworthy and experienced tour company who made our trip to Nepal into the trip of a lifetime. Nigel Nicola Nathan and Lauren.