Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
from $1,675.00
from $1,415.00
from $1,750.00
More Info
All reviews ebc trek traditional dancing base camp experienced hikers guide hari day trek water purification fantastic days experienced team annapurna round high passes great introduction duffel bags solo traveller friendly guide a lot of fun making sure
Reviewed May 22, 2017

I've booked a private trekking to Everest Base Camp via Jiri and it have been one of my best holidays ever.

Before I booked I was contacted by phone a couple of times by Paras the company owner and he answered all my questions. Then from the moment I arrived on Kathmandu Airport till the moment I was dropped back at the airport they took care of me every minute.

The trip itself was very well organised and the guide did know his job. I didn't have to worry about anything.

I had a great experience and would definitely book agian with Imperial.

1  Thank Derek-Jan F
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

It's scary booking a trip like this online from England and trusting a trek company that you know very little about. It really is nerve wracking to send a deposit in good faith. We were understandably very nervous and picked imperial nepal treks based solely on its internet footprint and the reviews on trip advisor. Paras the manager and his sales team answered all our queries before the trek promptly and even called us to finalise all our plans. So we decide to take a leap of faith and go with imperial nepal as our chosen trekking agency and what a great decision we made. From the moment we were met at the airport we were in good hands. We were treated like royalty and given welcome garlands on arrival and were swiftly transported safely to our hotel the blue horizon in a peaceful area on the outskirts of busy thamel. The hotel was perfect. Hot water for showers and shaded gardens to take breakfast and friendly helpful staff to look after our every need. Next day we met Paras who explained our full itinerary in detail and we paid the remaining balance of our trip. The trek cost included a city tour which was a fantastic introduction to kathmandu and a welcome nepalese meal in a restaurant with traditional dancing and an opportunity to meet Sujan our guide for the trek. We were kitted out with sleeping bags and down coats and next morning we were off to the airport for our pre arranged flights to Lukla to begin the trek. Sujan our guide was out of this world. He made the whole trek a fabulous experience from start to finish. He was patient kind honourable and the most helpful and friendly guide we could have asked for and I can honestly say that nothing was too much trouble for him during the whole trek. In fact we would not have safely completed the trek without his assistance his experience and his support. The porters were amazing too. Very friendly and amazingly hard working and patient. The whole trek was very well organised and we were treated like royalty from beginning to end. Sujan is a real asset to imperial nepal treks we simply cannot speak highly enough of him. On our return from the trek we went to Chitwan National Park for 3 nights and once again Paras and imperial Nepal treks arranged our whole trip like clockwork. If you are thinking of any activities or trips in Nepal then do not hesitate to use imperial Nepal. They are a reliable trustworthy and experienced tour company who made our trip to Nepal into the trip of a lifetime. Nigel Nicola Nathan and Lauren.

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I decided to go to ABC, Nepal for our first trekking trip. We booked our trip with "Imperial Nepal" as recommended by my friend.

Thanks to "Mr. Ram" our consultant by providing us all details we needed to know before traveling and taking us for welcome dinner in Kathmandu. We like "Chicken Dal Bhat" a lot and waiting for welcoming you in Bangkok.

A big thanks to "Mr. Santosh and Mr. Roman", we enjoyed our 9 days in the mountains a lot!!! It was so beautiful, everyday was a good memory. Thank you again for taking us to the base camp. We can do it!!!

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

In my 3rd visit to Kathmandu and my journey to EBC was organized by Mr. Ram from Imperial Nepal Private Day Trekking. I am happy with the overall package that they gave us including the guide.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

When looking at holiday destinations we knew we wanted to experience culture and adventure with a bit of a challenge thrown in.
Our choice to go to Nepal and trek Annapurna Base Camp was an easy one and choosing Imperial Nepal Treks helped make it one of the best experiences and holiday of our lives.
From the moment we enquired online with Paras, to our online booking and arriving in Nepal 8 months later we had received great advice, service and attention.
Our 14 day Annapurna Base Camp itinerary had been arranged to suit our personal requests and suited us perfectly. We also included an overnight Nargakot hike which was a great introduction to Nepal and got our hiking legs ready for ABC.
We chose to fly to Pokhara in preparation for our trek and were happy to catch the bus back to Kathmandu afterwards.
Wonderful weather, great food and our informative, friendly and fun guide Chandra and porter Ramzi made our trip so enjoyable. Their support and individual attention was so helpful and appreciated. We were looked after so well.
Thank you Imperial Nepal Treks for the wonderful memories.