“Everest Base Camp!!”

and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

Imperial were an amazing company at a great price! I would definitely recommend them to anyone doing base camp!!!

1  Thank Steve I
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2017

I have nothing but positive feedback to give. Paras was very helpful in getting back to me via email with my many questions. The trip was a very competitively priced (the cheapest we could find after communicating with many companies). We received everything as advertised. Accommodation and food exceeded expectations and was very comfortable considering where we were. Our porters were fantastic. The highlight of using Imperial would have to be our guide, Gautam Lamsal. He was caring, professional, respectful and a wonderful person. We made good friends with Gautam and we felt very comfortable entrusting him with getting us to and from base camp safely. He made our journey very pleasurable.

2  Thank Beuk8
Reviewed April 25, 2017

From the moment locally based Imperial Nepal Treks and Expeditions picked my friend Peter and I (Greg) up from Kathmandu International Airport through to dropping us back 26 days later, we were both so happy that we chose INT from the myriad of Kathmandu and internationally based trekking companies that offered their services to us for our trek to Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes. INT's all inclusive price was very competitive and turned out to be excellent value for us. We are from Sydney, Australia and experienced hikers and trekkers.

Our accommodation before and after the trek was centrally located in Thamel and was of the highest standard and together with our guided day tour of Kathmandu's major historical and religious destinations was a great introduction to the company and our trip.We met Paras, our tour manager, over breakfast to go through final arrangements and then attended a welcome dinner with our guide Dinesh prior to our departure. We were made to feel like family and everything we expected and hoped for over the ensuring weeks exceeded our expectations.

Dinesh is a fantastic guide, highly experienced, extremely knowledgeable, patient, all most as funny as us, and by the end of the trip we considered him to be a great bloke and a mate. Deservedly high praise from Peter and I.

Our return flights to Lukla, all our meals and accommodation and all our needs and necessities were taken care of by Dinesh. Heavy snow meant we were unable to cross high passes originally on the itinerary. No worries, after discussions with Dinesh and on his advice we were back down and up valleys and reaching our intended destinations with the minimum of fuss and without any problems. Dinesh took care of everything and were were able to see magnificent mountain scenery and stay in fantastic village tea houses along the way. A truly memorable experience in a unique part of the world.

So if your planning an adventure holiday in Nepal the best advice I can give you is to include Imperial Nepal Treks and Expeditions, Paras and Dinesh, on your short list of companies to make your inquiries and if you decide as we did to go with INT then I am sure you will have both a safe trip and an unforgettable experience in Kathmandu and on the mountain trek of your choice.

1  Thank CurlyGreg
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience Imperial Nepal provided, our guide Hari was amazing and made this trek a memorable trip. From start to finish we were looked after and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them for your Nepal treks. Just an amazing place to visit with a great experienced team looking after us.

1  Thank justincash3
See more reviews
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We booked in with Imperial Nepal to complete the 13 day tour to EBC. The accommodation provided at each ended of the trek in Kathmandu exceeded our expectations! All personnel that we met with were very friendly and efficient and all necessary information that we needed was provided. We were unfortunate to experience illness before we were due to start the trek and the company were very helpful and accommodating in ensuring we were able to postpone, but still complete our trek at minimal extra cost. Accommodation along the route was once again better than our expectations. Our guide and porter completed their tasks (i.e. getting us there and back) efficiently and effectively. I would not hesitate in recommending this company. If I ever come back to Nepal for another trek I will be booking through Imperial Nepal

1  Thank ValerieMcLean