“EBC Trek”

and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience Imperial Nepal provided, our guide Hari was amazing and made this trek a memorable trip. From start to finish we were looked after and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend them for your Nepal treks. Just an amazing place to visit with a great experienced team looking after us.

1  Thank justincash3
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2017

We booked in with Imperial Nepal to complete the 13 day tour to EBC. The accommodation provided at each ended of the trek in Kathmandu exceeded our expectations! All personnel that we met with were very friendly and efficient and all necessary information that we needed was provided. We were unfortunate to experience illness before we were due to start the trek and the company were very helpful and accommodating in ensuring we were able to postpone, but still complete our trek at minimal extra cost. Accommodation along the route was once again better than our expectations. Our guide and porter completed their tasks (i.e. getting us there and back) efficiently and effectively. I would not hesitate in recommending this company. If I ever come back to Nepal for another trek I will be booking through Imperial Nepal

1  Thank ValerieMcLean
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My friends and I did a 7 day trip along the Annapurna circuit. Our guide Dinesh was incredible, he made the trip fun and memorable. He was well versed in navigation which reassured any hesitations that we may have had beforehand. We trekked at the beginning of monsoon season and Dinesh prepared us for encountering leeches, because we were most nervous about that. He always made sure that he ordered food to our liking and he taught us some Nepalese card games.

As a company, Imperial Nepal was great. We never had to wait on accommodation or food. We were able to add rafting at the Trisuli River Resort and a city tour of the highlights in Kathmandu. They also provided down jackets for the Poon Hill trek on our final days.

Overall, this was one of the most memorable trips of my life and I would book it again.

1  Thank Julienne N
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Special thanks to my guide Kumar and my porter Lama for a fantastic Annapurna Round trek in March 2017. The scenery was truly spectacular every day of the trek, and also very diverse. It started snowing when we got to Chame which meant we had to change the itinerary a little bit, staying an extra night at both Chame and Pisang than we had planned. However, the extra time, and good weather in the days that followed, meant that we were able to cross Thorong La, unlike the many people we saw coming in the opposite direction when we were ascending towards Manang. It really shows the benefit of having an experienced guide, and Kumar was fantastic. He ran the trek very professionally and was very funny; I would highly recommend him to other trekkers.

My experience with Imperial Nepal was also excellent. Ram provided me with a lot of information through email exchanges and a WhatsApp call, as well as when we met at the Blue Horizon hotel (which was very comfortable). The trek was very easy to book through Imperial Nepal, and the other aspects of the trip -- the day tour of Kathmandu (guided by Deepak) and the welcome dinner -- were also very good.

1  Thank JoelM3547