“Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Basecamp”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,675.00*
and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed December 21, 2016

In November, we a group of seven, did a 21 day trek with Imperial Nepal Trekking. We hiked Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Basecamp Trek. Our guide K.C.and the porters were both extremely knowledgeable, kind, and great to travel with - we had SUCH an amazing trip!! Everything was well organized and reasonably priced, and through emails beforehand we were able to customize and arrange our trip perfectly. The trek is beautiful and I highly recommend it!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Just came back from an absolutely amazing trekking tour to Everest Base Camp with "Imperial Nepal Treks"!
Right from the beginning I felt myself in very good hands with this agency. Paras gave me all needed information before the tour and made sure that I was as much prepared as possible.
The tour was well organized and the daily walking distances good to manage.
We have been a small group of only two people and our guide Gautam took always very good care of us. He made me feel always safe and looked very well after us. Besides that he was a very nice and funny company to share the walking and as well as the resting time with.
A lot of respect also to our porter Naran who always brought our backpacks on time to our lodges. He did a very good job!
All in all I have to thank these guys a lot! They made one of my dreams come true!  I will never forget this experience as one of the best times in my life!
Dhanyabad from the bottom of my heart to Paras, Gautam and Naran!

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

My family and I recently trekked to Everest Base Camp (EBC) with Imperial Nepal Trek (INT) and this company really did so much for us to make our experience enjoyable and unforgettable.
They had a high level of professionalism and were well-organised since our touch down in Kathmandu. At the airport we were met by who was to be out guide to EBC and back (friendly and patient Sujan Khanal), and INT organised a taxi straight to our hotel (hotel also organised by INT). The following day we were met by the organiser (Paras Khanal) of the feel in person, who gave us a run down of itinerary and answered our many questions so patiently!
On that note, Paras was very accomodating with creating an itinerary specifically tailored to our needs - this was a huge plus, as we didn't have the time to do the trek they initially recommended. paras was very willing to tailor a trek to suit some of our limitations.
INT also made some of those admin and difficult parts of travelling in a new city MUCH easier - they organised all taxi transfers around the City, as we needed, the organised the down jackets, down sleeping bags and duffel bags that would be incredibly necessarily in the colder parts of the trek! They also facilitated some sight-seeing around Kathmandu and a provided 2 really enjoyable dinners - a welcome dinner on arrival to Kathmandu and farewell dinner after our trek.
Trekking with our guide and 2 porters was a great experienxe in the mountains - we were looked after, entertained, informed and a bit spoilt at times (that extra cup of coffee or opportunity to have a quick and hot shower when you thought it wasn't possible!). This really made the (at times difficult) trek that much more enjoyable. We are very grateful to Sujan our guide and our 2 porters for all the effort they put in on this trek. They are incredibly tough and resilient to the Himalayan cold!
It was a relief throughout the trek not to have to fuss with payment for every meal and every room etc - these expenses were all included in the total cost we paid INT - and it was well worth it! Very reasonable price and we more than got our money's worth. Definitely contact Paras and INT for quotes.
The trekl itself is amazing but I figure you probably know that already and more likely, you're trying to decide which trekking company to choose. I would highly recommend Imperial Nepal Treks!

1  Thank AndyI354
Reviewed December 19, 2016

My family trekked the Annapurna Circuit with Imperial Nepal this past November. We were an unusual group in that we brought our 2 children with us, ages 10 and 12. It's not very common to see children trekking in the Himalayas, so I'm glad we were given a guide who had experience trekking with children in the past!

Dealing with the company before the trek was really easy and pleasant, and they were very accommodating with our needs. They answered emails in a timely manner and put me at ease before the trek. Once we arrived, we were greeted at the airport by our guide Mani and met Ram at the hotel. He sat down with us and told us what to expect, and arranged a tour of Kathmandu for us the next day.

The trek itself was incredible in so many ways. Gorgeous views, wonderful food, friendly locals and I cannot tell you how great it was to have a knowledgeable guide and porters to make sure we had everything taken care of. They dealt with our trekking permits, carried our stuff, arranged our hotels, took our food orders, and of course got us safely through the trek itself. All of us made it through to the pass, including my 10 year old daughter, because our guide listened to us, slowed down when needed, and was very encouraging and patient with our kids.

We did have to alter our itinerary along the way due to the fact that we took it a bit slower going up (we didn't want to have to get rescued off the mountain because we pushed our kids too hard in the higher elevation. Better safe than sorry!). Mani was very patient and helpful and adjusted our itinerary so that we could still get the most out of the days remaining.

We had an incredible experience in Nepal and truly felt at home there the entire time. Our guide and porters treated us as friends and took great care of us. We came home with a million beautiful photos and even more beautiful memories! Imperial Nepal is a wonderful trekking company and I highly recommend them if you want to have a great trekking experience in Nepal!

1  Thank Tamara I
See more reviews
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

The Himalayas had always been this elusive dream. Something all three of us mates had always wanted to do but had thought the trip would cost far too much. Imperial Nepal completely changed that perception.

A very affordable price for the adventure of a lifetime. We decided to do the Annapurna circuit trek. A 16 day trek across diverse and breathtaking landscape. It was everything we had hoped for. November is the ideal time to trek as the skies are clear and weather is perfect for hiking.

With the leadership of Harri, our exceptional guide
And his two porters, we wanted for nothing on the trip. They went out of their way to make the experience as memorable as possible. Allowing us to take our time and take in the scenery, stopping at only the best tea houses with the best food!!

Accommodation on the trek was basic but more than comfortable after a long days trek. The food was amazing. And you won't get Deli belly of you have an experienced guide (they know what you can/can't eat on the trek).

All in all we spent 20 days in Nepal. 17 days trekking and 3 days in Kathmandu. The perfect combination. Would I go back? In a heartbeat.