“Special journey from special expedition”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,675.00*
and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

Somehow, I choose imperial nepal to arrange my trip to ebc and they do it very perfect. From the beginning when I arrive at kathmandu and to the end when I leave kathmandu. The services, the guide name Kumar, and the porter name Aisu. 2 of them very helpful when trekking to ebc. No doubt about it. Mr. Ram arrange everything and satisfied me. I think when I need to do trekking again, I will choose Imperial Nepal for that.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2016

My group completed the Annapurna circuit (21 days) in November with Imperial Nepal treks. Their communication stood out from the very first email when we initially enquired about our vacation. Our guide and porters did a wonderful job meeting our needs and making sure we were happy, healthy and able to take in the mesmerizing views along our journey. Our guide K.C really paid attention to the details teaching us about the numerous peaks, making sure that the food tasted good and warm at night. K.C was also very flexible, whether it was for weather, being tired/ill or if we wanted to walk further, it was all up to us. His knowledge of circuit was very valuable. Our vacation was truly memorable from the welcoming dinner to the farewell. We can't wait to return for another great trip! Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 5, 2016

We have recently completed the Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna base camp treks as a group of 7 and were impressed with both the trek organizers and our guide K.C who all went out of their way to ensure we had the experience we had hoped for. The company was very flexible and always did their best to accommodate our requests.

Overall, a well organised trek and a great experience for everyone involved.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

i am regular to nepal... and this time i decided to tour the country... i got great service from paras and ram and i thnk that they have built a good business around strong customer support and great service quality. i wish them all the best