“Fantastic Vacation! Can't wait to return!”

Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$1,675.00*
and up
DAILY Everest Adventure Flight
Ranked #124 of 804 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: The genuine activity and adventure holiday company specializing in trekking, walking, cycling, adventurous activities, photographic and wildlife holidays in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet.
Reviewed December 6, 2016

My group completed the Annapurna circuit (21 days) in November with Imperial Nepal treks. Their communication stood out from the very first email when we initially enquired about our vacation. Our guide and porters did a wonderful job meeting our needs and making sure we were happy, healthy and able to take in the mesmerizing views along our journey. Our guide K.C really paid attention to the details teaching us about the numerous peaks, making sure that the food tasted good and warm at night. K.C was also very flexible, whether it was for weather, being tired/ill or if we wanted to walk further, it was all up to us. His knowledge of circuit was very valuable. Our vacation was truly memorable from the welcoming dinner to the farewell. We can't wait to return for another great trip! Highly recommended!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"making sure"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed December 5, 2016

We have recently completed the Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna base camp treks as a group of 7 and were impressed with both the trek organizers and our guide K.C who all went out of their way to ensure we had the experience we had hoped for. The company was very flexible and always did their best to accommodate our requests.

Overall, a well organised trek and a great experience for everyone involved.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

i am regular to nepal... and this time i decided to tour the country... i got great service from paras and ram and i thnk that they have built a good business around strong customer support and great service quality. i wish them all the best

Reviewed November 29, 2016

me and my friend did the Annapurna base camp trek with our guide babu, he was the best guide we could have asked for, very flexible and did what ever we wanted to do, he took us to the best spots and showed us the real nepal, absolutely no complaints and would highly recommend him to anyone wanted to have the best time in nepal

2  Thank drake1817
See more reviews
Reviewed November 23, 2016

To say in a few word, very good service overall. Everything as planned from day one, so can´t complain there. These guys are very flexible, and for me that's very good cause I'm not always planning with a lot of time. I did EBC Trek with them.

I arrived to Nepal and they picked me up from the airport, had a nice welcome dinner and the next day flew to Lukla. The guide and the porters were very good, always willing to help and very attentive with bags, food or anything you needed. One very nice detail was that every evening we had fresh fruit for dessert which they carried all the way from Kathmandu! Thanks for that!

The second detail I really liked, and this talk about theri willingness to help you, was that after the trek I had extra time, so the arrange everything for me to go to Pokhara and when I came back to Kathmandu they drove me back to the airport.

Only one minor complain, which will help both the company, I'm talking of you Paras! :), and people who will want to book. Before booking, every email I send them was answer inmediately, really good service. Onced I booked, responses stopped coming. They do read your email, the best example was that they booked me the bus tickets to Pokhara (again, thanks for that), which were waiting for me in the hotel, but I didnt find out till I got there, which I consider very annoying.

Thanks for everything. Keep up the good work.
(Solo traveller from Argentina)

1  Thank chelom20