Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Imperial Nepal Private Day Tours
from $1,675.00
from $1,415.00
from $1,750.00
More Info
All reviews ebc trek traditional dancing base camp experienced hikers guide hari day trek water purification fantastic days experienced team annapurna round high passes great introduction duffel bags solo traveller friendly guide a lot of fun making sure
Reviewed November 23, 2016

To say in a few word, very good service overall. Everything as planned from day one, so can´t complain there. These guys are very flexible, and for me that's very good cause I'm not always planning with a lot of time. I did EBC Trek with them.

I arrived to Nepal and they picked me up from the airport, had a nice welcome dinner and the next day flew to Lukla. The guide and the porters were very good, always willing to help and very attentive with bags, food or anything you needed. One very nice detail was that every evening we had fresh fruit for dessert which they carried all the way from Kathmandu! Thanks for that!

The second detail I really liked, and this talk about theri willingness to help you, was that after the trek I had extra time, so the arrange everything for me to go to Pokhara and when I came back to Kathmandu they drove me back to the airport.

Only one minor complain, which will help both the company, I'm talking of you Paras! :), and people who will want to book. Before booking, every email I send them was answer inmediately, really good service. Onced I booked, responses stopped coming. They do read your email, the best example was that they booked me the bus tickets to Pokhara (again, thanks for that), which were waiting for me in the hotel, but I didnt find out till I got there, which I consider very annoying.

Thanks for everything. Keep up the good work.
(Solo traveller from Argentina)

1  Thank chelom20
Reviewed November 23, 2016

Imperial supplied us with a wonderful trekking experience in the Manasalu region. The owner Ram personally greeted us when we arrived at the hotel in Kathmandu he arranged for us as part of the package. It was a comfortable hotel with a lovely garden near the Thamal area. The night before we set off for our trrk Ram and his assistant manager Pharish took us and two other customers out for a delicious Nepali dinner, complete with a traditional dancing performance, and we had a great time. The Manaslu trek was superb and our guide Mani was fantastic; he has a great sense of humor and told us lots about the people, fauna and majestic mountains throughout the trek. We would highly recommend Imperial Treks and were very happy with their pricing and service.

1  Thank fitbadaft2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016

My boyfriend and myself completed Three Passes trek in October'16. Everything was organised flawlessly right from the start. The hotel in Kathmandu was lovely and we really enjoyed welcome dinner in the traditional Nepalese restaurant we were taken to by company manager, Paras. Also loved the day tour around Kathmandu Valley.
On the trek we were looked after our guide Hari and our porter, Rai. Both couldn't do enough for us. Hari would always get us the best rooms available in a tea house and made sure we have everything we need, offering extra blankets etc. We would discuss our trekking plans daily and he was very flexible, offering advice on what's best and always accommodated our request (weather wasn't spoiling us in the first week). Very friendly, cheerful, polite and always had our best interest at heart. We had so much fun! We didn't have to worry about anything and could just enjoy amazing Himalayan scenery and Hari would tell us more about the culture and the mountains.
I should also mention that even before we landed in Nepal, Paras would always respond to the multitude of questions I had via email and was extremely helpful. We are thinking of going back to Nepal to do some more challenging climbs and we will definitely be using Imperial again. They're very reliable and I'm sure we will be in good hands. We're very grateful to Paras for making sure this was an unforgettable experience for us and we're looking forward to another adventure with Imperial Nepal Treks!

Reviewed November 15, 2016

The whole experience dealing with Imperial trek was amazing, be it before, during and after the trek. We had a lot of questions before booking the package and all the questions were answered patiently and professionally by Ram thru email's and mobile apps. Ram and Paras were very honest and professional .We were very happy with their assignment of HARI as our guide.HARI was excellent, he was very informative, helpful and caring throughout our hike.His selection of Tea houses during our hike is good. HARI planned the Tea house stop overs very well. The Porters (Bishan & Koirala) were also excellent like the HARI, they were very helpful through out the trek.
We will recommend Imperial Nepal Treks and their team (RAM, PARAS & HARI) to all.

Reviewed November 10, 2016

We were taken care of through out our trip by our guide, Hari, and our porters were really efficient. The described items and services in the itinerary exceeded expectations and we were really pleased. Food and lodging at tea houses were pleasant. It was a wonderful expedition and we would definitely consider Imperial Nepal Treks for a subsequent expedition.